Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

“Group of 7” ?

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Deebo 
#1 ·
This “Group of 7” terminology - has anyone ever heard it used before?

First time for me was this week, and it stood right out for me. ??

Maybe it’s no big deal. And well known. And I have been under some proverbial rock? But it startled me (deep state and all that....). But, I was also thinking, they wouldn’t just come on out and say, “... due to the increasing coronavirus cases globally, members of The Illuminati would be meeting on Tuesday to discuss..... “ - yk? Lol

From NY Times:

“As the number of global infections surged past 90,000, financial policymakers from the world’s seven largest economies, known as the Group of 7, met on Tuesday and said they were “ready to act” to limit the economic fallout, but did not announce any specific policy measures, disappointing Wall Street.“

–- Rachael

#3 · (Edited)
I think she's talking about the world's financial leaders (of which the US is one) meeting recently to assure everyone that when everything collapses economically because of covid19 causing the global supply chain to stop - that they (the Group of 7) will do what is necessary to keep things copasetic. Of course, they cant. But it sounds good...and is intended to slow panic.

Per Bing: Group of 7, Also called G-7. An informal group composed of the United States, Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, and Canada (listed by nominal GDP). The G-7 represents the world's leading industrial democracies. Their finance ministers/secretaries meet annually to discuss economic cooperation and other matters.

#6 ·
Reactions: rice paddy daddy
#11 ·
I can GUARNTEE you they keep the prostitutes and massage parlors busy at the cities hosting the meetings. Horny little pencil necked geeks, power hungry, sex starved and diplomatic security. Bathroom monitors and debate champions, that graduated and have been in govt their whole life. PUKES.

#7 ·
The United States manufacturers, in an attempt to maximize profits beginning decades ago, sent our jobs and factories overseas so they could get worker drones who would work for a week to earn what an American labor union worker would make in one hour.

And now that is going to cause the regular American people enormous hard times as Chinese production slows or maybe even stops for a while.

Blame the corporate types, and blame the unions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.