Just a little help for my male friends - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Just a little help for my male friends

This is a discussion on Just a little help for my male friends within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Prepared One Hell, there are some deal breakers when it comes to women. I once had an all night argument with an ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Just a little help for my male friends

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Hell, there are some deal breakers when it comes to women. I once had an all night argument with an old girlfriend over which way the toilet paper should hang off the roll. She said it should be from the bottom, I said it should be from the top. I don't care how good the sex is, the toilet paper should roll from the top, she had to go.
    Well, aren't you fancy with a hanger and all. Our roll just sits on a close shelf.
    Prepared One and paulag1955 like this.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Not even that.

Half mile west of where Jesus left His sandals.
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    Well, aren't you fancy with a hanger and all. Our roll just sits on a close shelf.
    Had a cat that discovered the fun of unrolling toilet paper off the roll. He taught me that it comes off the bottom. Kitty can roll all day, no harm no foul.

Now before the "kill the cat' crowd comes with lanterns and pitchforks, I do like cats. Cats control mice. Dogs control intruders and liberals. Use the right tool for the right job.
    MountainGirl and paulag1955 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    Nothing but the best for me. I take my library seriously.
    MountainGirl likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I never got this one either. Who squats without looking to see what they are squatting over unless your a @Sasquatch ?
    Keep poking the bear....or Squatch in this case.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man 1066 View Post
    Had a cat that discovered the fun of unrolling toilet paper off the roll. He taught me that it comes off the bottom. Kitty can roll all day, no harm no foul.

Now before the "kill the cat' crowd comes with lanterns and pitchforks, I do like cats. Cats control mice. Dogs control intruders and liberals. Use the right tool for the right job.
    Our female shepherd used to love to unroll the TP when she was a puppy. Thankfully she got over it so that I didn't have to hang the toilet paper wrong.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links