Just a little help for my male friends - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Just a little help for my male friends

This is a discussion on Just a little help for my male friends within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Inor I find beef jerky work pretty well on Mrs Inor. If I say something wrong (like every time I open my ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Just a little help for my male friends

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    I find beef jerky work pretty well on Mrs Inor. If I say something wrong (like every time I open my mouth to say anything), I just give Mrs Inor a piece of beef jerky. Then I can usually get 1 or maybe even 2 sentences in before she tells me I am wrong.
    Inor, what flavor? I'm due for a batch or three.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    I don't believe in my 58 years I have ever put a toilet seat down. I have never understood this one, I would expect he or she to survey the logistics of said seat before taking a squat.

When I encounter a seat down, I simply lift it up and wash my hands when I am done horse trading.
    Well, . . . we do the Hawg 50/50 here as well, . . . but during the first couple years of marriage it wasn't that way, . . . I hadda sit down and have a talk with her to convince her about the 50/50.

And it might have had something to do with the laughing fit I took the day she sat down and went wayyyyy, . . . wayyyyy down in, . . . and almost couldn't get back up and out, . . . cause her feet wouldn't touch the floor, . . . nothing to grab on to, . . . etc. etc.

I managed a straight face while she was bawling me out, . . . but as soon as I got outside, . . . well, you know the drill, . . .

Anyway, . . . either the heart to heart or the plunge, . . . one or both ended the seat up complaints.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    hawgrider and MountainGirl like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    Well, . . . we do the Hawg 50/50 here as well, . . . but during the first couple years of marriage it wasn't that way, . . . I hadda sit down and have a talk with her to convince her about the 50/50.

And it might have had something to do with the laughing fit I took the day she sat down and went wayyyyy, . . . wayyyyy down in, . . . and almost couldn't get back up and out, . . . cause her feet wouldn't touch the floor, . . . nothing to grab on to, . . . etc. etc.

I managed a straight face while she was bawling me out, . . . but as soon as I got outside, . . . well, you know the drill, . . .

Anyway, . . . either the heart to heart or the plunge, . . . one or both ended the seat up complaints.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Ruh oh stayed in the dog house that night I bet.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Without a doubt, the best place to take a piss ... is outside.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Half mile west of where Jesus left His sandals.
    Just be careful, before you know it your wife thinks you can fix ANYTHING.
    We had a SUV that rusted out so bad the rear strut broke through the top mount. I said its time to replace the vehicle. She says 'you got a welder, just make a new mount'. Cant babe, the whole frame is rotted. Nothing to weld to. 'Your a machinist and fabricator, just make a whole new frame'.
    hawgrider likes this.

Hell, there are some deal breakers when it comes to women. I once had an all night argument with an old girlfriend over which way the toilet paper should hang off the roll. She said it should be from the bottom, I said it should be from the top. I don't care how good the sex is, the toilet paper should roll from the top, she had to go.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

I hope you guys don't think you're fooling anyone when you dramatize household repairs. Just because your wife humors you it doesn't mean she's buying it.

We keep the seats down AND the lids closed at our house. Keeps the dogs from drinking from the toilets (at least that's how I explained it to the husband).
    Prepared One and Michael_Js like this.

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Without a doubt, the best place to take a piss ... is outside.
    We agree totally, and our seat is down all the time... but only for that which is best done inside.
    Last edited by MountainGirl; Today at 08:07 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Not even that.

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    I hope you guys don't think you're fooling anyone when you dramatize household repairs. Just because your wife humors you it doesn't mean she's buying it.

We keep the seats down AND the lids closed at our house. Keeps the dogs from drinking from the toilets (at least that's how I explained it to the husband).

Let us have this!
    paulag1955 likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Let us have this!
    Mmm...nope!
    Prepared One likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links