My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1)
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1) within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; One of the things that got me into prepping was the possibility of an H5N1 pandemic. I put a kit aside for such and even ...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1)

One of the things that got me into prepping was the possibility of an H5N1 pandemic. I put a kit aside for such and even because with all these new dangerous Respiratory Viruses modern medical science says all you can do is. Take over the counter meds, sleep, get lots of fluids & electrolytes then cross your fingers. In the event of a dangerous pathogen I will not just watch with my fingers crossed. After doing some reading I came across a University study showing the right colloidal silver with specific particle size, particle charge and right concentration will kill 90% of SARS/Corona virus in the first hour of application if inhaled strait to the lungs and more effective if done in the early stages. I can't say for sure it would work but for my loved ones I am willing to try if it came down to it. If medical science doesn't have a plan I think we should have a plan for ourselves. Some of the research draws the conclusion that the right silver can not only fight many Respiratory viruses but other illnesses as well. I left links to the items needed to replicate my kit below as well as links to read the studies for yourself and my video breakdown. When medical science can't prescribe anything but bed rest I will do all I can for my family. Read the links check the video and get the items if you believe it is right for you. This one is not what I worry or prepared for buy just might come in handy.

NEBULIZER SOLD AS “VAPORIZER”: (delivers silver directly to lungs where respiratory infection breeds)
    https://amzn.to/3bmMEHT
    https://amzn.to/2tGOD94
    https://amzn.to/37agTP2

IONIC SILVER: ( the same size and concentration as in the study)
    2 oz nasal spray https://amzn.to/2UCHO3p
    2 oz fine mist https://amzn.to/3biDbS1
    4 oz bottle https://amzn.to/31z0GSt
    8 oz bottle https://amzn.to/37189e8
    16 oz bottle https://amzn.to/3bmptOb
    32 oz bottle https://amzn.to/38cnN7G

Reading links:
    University of Arizona study showing Colloidal silver effective in killing 90% of other strains of corona virus with in an hour and 99.99% within 24hours by using colloidal silver in a nebulizer.

University of Arizona study on Ionic colloidal silver Ionic silver effective against coronavirus surrogate for SARS

Silver to fight coming plagues with silver: https://scholar.google.com/scholar?h...vered%3F&btnG=

2003 Ionic silver study: https://thesilveredge.com/study-vira...tory-syndrome/

My video breakdown

I'm a skeptic by nature.
    I tried to find the study referenced in the "Ionic silver effective against coronavirus surrogate for SARS" link, and I cannot find any such study having been conducted.
    The Ph.D. folks named are real, and do work on some interesting things for the University of Arizona, some even relating to the use of silver as a disinfectant, but nothing remotely close to work on how silver affects the human coronavirus.
    In fact, the only places that reference this work from this PhD are from silver-promoting sites. I can't find a single source from a science or medical journal, nor any reference to this study from the PhD's long list of publications, nor the university's research archives, nor AgION Technologies' website (since it is no longer active).

The story itself is believable enough, even if not verifiable. It only claims that the human coronavirus cannot survive on the silver-coated surfaces in question. It makes ZERO claims about the affect of colloidal silver ingested into the body to combat the spread of the virus. It is a far cry to claim that an ionized silver coating on a door handle is the same as breathing in micro particles of silver into your lungs, and achieving the same results in both cases concerning the spread of the virus.
    Jumping to conclusions due to assumed, but unproven, correlation can lead to dire results.
    Is ionized silver as a coating effective against the coronavirus surviving on surfaces? Likely. But so is Lysol spray.
    Am I going to suck down a can of Lysol due to this effectiveness? Nope.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

There are a lot of scams that also attribute quotes and references to legitimate sources, and some of those people mentioned never even heard of the product(s), let alone knew that their names were being used. That was a subject in the news recently.

Play it safe. Do research and verifications. I bet there will be tons of scams that will exploit coronavirus scare.

I want to boost our immune system now (before it even gets here).
    So, eating well and supplementary vitamins which I don't normally take since they make me nauseous for a few minutes after taking them -
    I take them now. A lot of hand-washing (getting used to that habit is a must). Also, trying not to get even the common cold, or the flu
    (so your immune system doesn't get weakened) - stay away from crowded places unless you really have to be there.
    We shop as soon as the stores open so there's hardly anyone in the stores.

If you can avoid it - never take your kids to public places such as the grocery stores.
    Avoid eating in restaurants - ESPECIALLY buffets!

School kids will have to be trained about proper sanitation - drum the dangers of catching viruses into their heads!
    If a case of coronavirus comes into your area, don't let your child go to school if you can avoid it. See how it goes.
    Last edited by charito; 02-11-2020 at 03:50 AM.
    Denton, Annie and Snake_doctor like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

It was on a silver promoting site that I was able to download the study, from there the the silver to fight pandemics study. Bleach will also kill this virus and there is a BS MMS cure out there too. Some reports say Lysol is not effective against this coronavirus so spraying it on the counter may or may not help either. What we do know is that people are already using silver to treat nasal infections and bronchitis and it has not harmed them. The difference here is using the specific concentration, particle size and charge in the study and doing the same. When all medical science can recommend is over the counter meds, sleep and fluids this may not be such a wild idea. Just my opinion and I believe it may help but we must all do what we think is right for ourselves.

I agree we need to do what we can to be careful but like I went over in my video people are already using silver to treat nasal infections and bronchitis and it has not harmed them. In many of the studies silver was very effective at killing viruses on surfaces so we know of its antimicrobial properties and we know people drink, inhale or use silver in hand creams and ointments. The difference here is using the specific concentration, particle size and charge in the study and doing the same. When all medical science can recommend is over the counter meds, sleep and fluids this may not be such a wild idea. I purchased a few bottles and a few nebulizers because also the silver sight I found the first bit of information was on WAS selling colloidal silver his product has did not meet the criteria to match the study. Just my opinion and I believe it may help but we must all do what we think is right for ourselves. I believe it will come here and this will be hard to avoid if you go to the store, handle mail or work also it seems to only have a mortality rate of 2.5% it overwhelm the medical services if 10-20% of people need medical care because of symptoms. This would still disrupt the supply chains so I am glad I have reserves and am adding to reserves which might be worse than a virus that might not give you more than a headache if your not the unfortunate 2.5% if the numbers are accurate. I have stocked away food just in case and made a few of this kits for myself just in case. maybe it helps maybe it does nothing but if it came down to it I would to anything for my girls at home.
    Last edited by thomasdangerpowers; 02-11-2020 at 06:26 AM.
    Annie likes this.

@thomasdangerpowers , can you provide any references to studies showing the effectiveness of taking colloidal silver to fight infections? Mind you, I would expect them to come from unbiased sources with sufficient supporting references.
    I ask, because I have not been able to find any such studies, but perhaps I've missed them. According to western medicine, ingesting or inhaling silver particles, while not inherently harmful, does not provide a benefit to one's health. I acknowledge that western medicine has its limitations and sometimes fails to address alternative treatments, but I would still expect there to be some form of study that supports the colloidal silver claims.

I know this is asking *you* to do *my* research, but to be fair, I did try to find this information, and I'm not the one making the claim as to its effectiveness.
    I appreciate whatever information you can provide.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    There is another smurf here pushing colloidal silver.
    Smitty901, SGG and Snake_doctor like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

There goes the silver market. I am having an orange snorting silver is not my thing.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Papa smurf drank crazy amounts of home made colloidal he did with tap water and coins. I am not a silver manufacture or distributer. I am simply trying to put together something when modern medicine says to sleep, take Tylenol and cross your fingers. If you don't believe it will help that's fine but it seems like I am being called a shill trying to make a buck selling snake oil . I got it form my self because I believe it can help or I would not have spent my own money on it. I might be right I might be wrong but it is what I am planning to do.

There are some links in the description bar of the video. One of them is from a silver site but it had the research paper in a pdf that got me interested (I also want to note that the sellers own colloidal silver does NOT meet the requirements the research found most effective, his particle size as about 40nm about double what was recommended) It was a ploy to get people to buy his product but the research is what was important there. It is the only place to download the Silver vs SARS pdf. The other is about Silver to fight coming plagues and the other over silver and copper ions to fight viruses. There was a forth I read at work but could not find again with many metals against viruses with silver first place and copper second.

I looked up people using home made colloidal silver at home to safely treat Flu, Bronchitis and nasal infections and swapped the idea of home made stuff with the only one with the requirements the study recommended for viruses like SARS/Coronavirus. Also in the abstract it was stated effectiveness would be increased in nebulized and at early stages. click on the video and check the description bar. Most of what I read including the one I can't find now but will add if I do was on google.scholar I am not saying this has a chance at saving lives. I think as preppers we should all look into this, I can't rely on Tylenol and herbs with my family. let me know what you find or take away from the links.
    Kauboy likes this.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links