My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1) - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1)

This is a discussion on My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1) within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by hawgrider Well I'm way beyond High school but I can tell by your hands that they haven't seen a hard days work ...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1)

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Well I'm way beyond High school but I can tell by your hands that they haven't seen a hard days work in a long time if ever. They look like you just had a mannycure. Before doing hand videos go dig in the garden or work under the hood of your prius and get some callus then maybe I won't think you are just another tube snot trying to get monetized so you can make a living off the tube.
    you assume gardening and a pruis? Yet you are way beyond high school? yeah right maybe in you but not in mental capacity. All I asked for an argument that I'm right or wrong. You strike me as a key board commando 500lbs eating potato chips is his moms basement because you like to call names to someone you know you will never meet but we don't know each other so I don't care what you do but man up. Get off the rag, make a valid argument. I don't care what you do in your own life I don't care if you unemployed or a CEO of a major corporation just make a good argument.

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuck View Post

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    this is exactly what i thing about all you keyboard commandos talking big behind a key board, wasting time for looking for images to post woth a silly comment. This is like the jury in Idiocracy, nothing but name calling and jokes but nothing of substance. I want other to see this, its a complete joke. I'm not wasting time with any man who want to act like a cheerleader.
    Slippy likes this.

Speaking of @Paul S wonder where the ol guy is? He was one of the most interesting folks for dang sure.

Calling @Paul S

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasdangerpowers View Post
    you assume gardening and a pruis? Yet you are way beyond high school? yeah right maybe in you but not in mental capacity. All I asked for an argument that I'm right or wrong. You strike me as a key board commando 500lbs eating potato chips is his moms basement because you like to call names to someone you know you will never meet but we don't know each other so I don't care what you do but man up. Get off the rag, make a valid argument. I don't care what you do in your own life I don't care if you unemployed or a CEO of a major corporation just make a good argument.
    Me thinks you have reading comprehension problem. I don't believe I called you a name as that would violate forum rules.

I do like potato chips but I am not 500 lbs. I don't have a basement and I am not in my moms basement. I suggested you dig in a garden and work under the hood of your car because your hands that I had to watch for 18 minutes tell me you have never done a days hard work in your life.

So that being said I belive the probability of you being in your moms basement trying to make a liveing from being a tuber trying to get monetized by pushing your cool colloidal silver mantra at this prepper forum that consists of many very old and experienced preppers who have seen your type come and go is a much higher probability than me being 500 lbs in my moms basement..

This is not our first rodeo and your going to have to do a lot better than a colloidal silver push riding the back of media driven hype off the back of the kung flu.
    Thanks for listening.
    RubberDuck likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    And Mr Colloidal silver guy you should at least thank me for posting your hand video that gave you some views.
    You're welcome and thanks for listening.
    RubberDuck likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by thomasdangerpowers View Post
    this is exactly what i thing about all you keyboard commandos talking big behind a key board, wasting time for looking for images to post woth a silly comment. This is like the jury in Idiocracy, nothing but name calling and jokes but nothing of substance. I want other to see this, its a complete joke. I'm not wasting time with any man who want to act like a cheerleader.
    You are posting absolutely nothing of substance. Then cry about anyone calling you out on it. Suck silver all you want.
    Try loading it in a shotgun shell first heard that is the best way to take it and really clears the sinuses!

Ok all I see is a bunch of grown men bitching instead of stating facts that they found. I was hoping to learn about different types of masks but I guess this thread is useless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tuffy_chick_13 View Post
    Ok all I see is a bunch of grown men bitching instead of stating facts that they found. I was hoping to learn about different types of masks but I guess this thread is useless.

If you want to learn about masks, maybe go find a mask thread.
    This one is about something else, and always was.
    hawgrider likes this.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Not even that.

Quote Originally Posted by tuffy_chick_13 View Post

Apparently you missed the numerous facts stated.

hawgrider and Slippy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuck View Post
    Apparently you missed the numerous facts stated.

Ya mean...like it's not a thread about masks??
    RubberDuck and hawgrider like this.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Not even that.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Sponsored Links