My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1) - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1)

This is a discussion on My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1) within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; .... Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 72
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1)

  1. #41
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    461
    ....

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    hawgrider, Denton, Slippy and 1 others like this.

  2. #42
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Posts
    4,220
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasdangerpowers View Post
    Then don't
    I won't.

    Got any tricks besides hand videos? Is your other handle Wolvee? He did the same hand videos as you and we made fun of him too. Thanks for listening.
    Last edited by hawgrider; 02-14-2020 at 10:25 AM.
    Denton likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

  3. #43
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin Tx
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    I won't.

    Got any tricks besides hand videos? Is your other handle Wolvee? He did the same hand videos as you and we made fun of him too. Thanks for listening.
    what a joke. Its always the same old thing in forums. Straw man arguments, people give some one crap over music, background or some BS but nothing of substance. Make a argument on how the idea is flawed but don't argue over fashion or style like a high school girl.
    hawgrider and Slippy like this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #44
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Posts
    4,220
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasdangerpowers View Post
    what a joke. Its always the same old thing in forums. Straw man arguments, people give some one crap over music, background or some BS but nothing of substance. Make a argument on how the idea is flawed but don't argue over fashion or style like a high school girl.
    Well I'm way beyond High school but I can tell by your hands that they haven't seen a hard days work in a long time if ever. They look like you just had a mannycure. Before doing hand videos go dig in the garden or work under the hood of your prius and get some callus then maybe I won't think you are just another tube snot trying to get monetized so you can make a living off the tube.
    RubberDuck and Slippy like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

  6. #45
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,968
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasdangerpowers View Post
    what a joke. Its always the same old thing in forums. Straw man arguments, people give some one crap over music, background or some BS but nothing of substance. Make a argument on how the idea is flawed but don't argue over fashion or style like a high school girl.
    There is no legitimate argument that it works. Every one of the sources you quoted either where involved in selling the product or went on and on about how the ancient Greeks/Egyptians used silver as a cure. Thing is they also used mercury as part of cures and used techniques such as bloodletting, all of which have no place in modern medicine. Meanwhile if you do a google search of colloidal silver you get a plethora of articles talking about it being ineffective and potentially dangerous.
    Just to show a few
    https://nccih.nih.gov/health/colloidalsilver
    https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-l...r/faq-20058061
    https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/in...lloidal-silver
    https://www.health.harvard.edu/press...ement-warnings
    https://www.quackwatch.org/01Quacker.../silverad.html

    That being said if you want to take it then go for it, I'm a believer that whatever adults do behind closed doors is their business so long as it doesn't have negative effects on others.
    Last edited by NotTooProudToHide; 02-14-2020 at 01:56 PM.
    Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum

  7. #46
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Posts
    4,220
    Quote Originally Posted by NotTooProudToHide View Post
    There is no legitimate argument that it works. Every one of the sources you quoted either where involved in selling the product or went on and on about how the ancient Greeks/Egyptians used silver as a cure. Thing is they also used mercury as part of cures and used techniques such as bloodletting, all of which have no place in modern medicine. Meanwhile if you do a google search of colloidal silver you get a plethora of articles talking about it being ineffective and potentially dangerous.
    Just to show a few
    https://nccih.nih.gov/health/colloidalsilver
    https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-l...r/faq-20058061
    https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/in...lloidal-silver
    https://www.health.harvard.edu/press...ement-warnings
    https://www.quackwatch.org/01Quacker.../silverad.html

    That being said if you want to take it then go for it, I'm a believer that whatever adults do behind closed doors is their business so long as it doesn't have negative effects on others.
    Exactly!

    The whole colloidal silver push reminds me of the medieval barber skit on SNL where a good bleeding will cure what ails you.

    RubberDuck and Slippy like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

  8. #47
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    461
    This guy should become Facebook friends with Doug Thompson they can both snort garlic up their butthole and hold it in with silver butt plugs all day long

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  9. #48
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin Tx
    Posts
    292
    the research links were from 2003 and 2006 NOT 3000 years old but ok

  10. #49
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin Tx
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuck View Post
    This guy should become Facebook friends with Doug Thompson they can both snort garlic up their butthole and hold it in with silver butt plugs all day long

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I'm not the one with garlic up my behind, All I said was give me a good reason why I am wrong and here you go with an emotional argument again. I am not a high school cheer leader so I don't argue like it either. OK you can give another school girl argument now or name call instead of making a good argument now

  11. #50
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin Tx
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by NotTooProudToHide View Post
    There is no legitimate argument that it works. Every one of the sources you quoted either where involved in selling the product or went on and on about how the ancient Greeks/Egyptians used silver as a cure. Thing is they also used mercury as part of cures and used techniques such as bloodletting, all of which have no place in modern medicine. Meanwhile if you do a google search of colloidal silver you get a plethora of articles talking about it being ineffective and potentially dangerous.
    Just to show a few
    https://nccih.nih.gov/health/colloidalsilver
    https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-l...r/faq-20058061
    https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/in...lloidal-silver
    https://www.health.harvard.edu/press...ement-warnings
    https://www.quackwatch.org/01Quacker.../silverad.html

    That being said if you want to take it then go for it, I'm a believer that whatever adults do behind closed doors is their business so long as it doesn't have negative effects on others.
    the research I posted was research to the opposite. lead was used as a spice back in the day as well but it does not change the fact that silver was shown to fight sARS/coronavirus and that people commonly use silver for bronchitis, flu, or nasal infections. I am not telling people what to do. I'm saying read some of the info and think over if its right for you. I also don't care what adults do behind closed door either. I just don't like people accusing me of being a snake oil salesman pushing something they don't believe in

 

 
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top