My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1) - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1)

This is a discussion on My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1) within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Slippy Its my little secret but I sure like the heck out of that @ Kauboy fella. He seems like a good ...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1)

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Its my little secret but I sure like the heck out of that @Kauboy fella. He seems like a good egg! But I don't want to embarass anyone so keep this between us! Thanks!
    Well, he sure ain't no Paul S now is he? .... but he is pretty darn close.
    Denton, Slippy and Prepared One like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Well, he sure ain't no Paul S now is he? .... but he is pretty darn close.
    Man, I miss that guy.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Yeah its not like I left links or want to help anyone, I just want to help some random company that is out there. I you don't believe it that's ok, you are entitled to your believe buy don't call me a fraud or snake oil salesman. I went over the research and the logic behind it. Find flaws in my idea and give me a reason I am wrong. I wanted some good back and fourth but all I get is crap about selling silver, I am not a producer or distribute I am just a guy using who can read studies and came up with an idea. Preppers are the ones who are suppose to look ahead, we are not suppose to close our eye to new ideas

PS the snake oils sales man was derived from the Chinese medicine using the mild venom from the water snake to ease arthritis pain. Just because miners didn't understand the concept doesn not mean they were totally wrong.
    Slippy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MaterielGeneral View Post
    Why are some people talking shit about Colloidal Silver? Have they even tried it?
    That is what I can't understand. I came up with a idea after reading several studies and I explained the reasoning and posted links for other to read for themselves. All I get fr trying to actually help when modern medicine says take over the counter meds, sleep and cross your fingers I came up with a way t target this virus where it lives ad breeds using the most effective silver in a study to fight coronavirus. All I get is crap about being a snake oils salesman even if I am not selling silver or nebulizers. preppers are suppose to see problems ahead but many are too short sighted. I welcome them to attack my idea and tell me why it would not work so I can tweek it so it would have a better chance but don't attack my character. Thanks for being one of the few not automatically against me without even hearing the idea.

This guy drank home made colloidal silver for decades made from using tap water and coins and he drank it every day like the average guy drink beer at a BBQ. There is a big difference from that and what I said I purchased for the kit to use once in a blue moon. If I injected a mouse with a 1/3 of its body of fresh squeezed orange juice it will have complications but that does NOT mean orange juice is not good for you in moderation.

Every time I read your long winded whining it's the same crap on repeat.
    Get a frickin tissue sit down and shut up before you hurt yourself.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Slippy likes this.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuck View Post

This guy sounds just like Douggy the kitchen knife abuser pushing the silver miracle.

I mean really would anybody follow advise from some guy on you tube that says Colloidal silver or any other you tube remedy will cure the white on rice and actually take and experiment with this stuff? Not me no thanks!

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    I feel like that was a commercial for dawn dishsoap watching that hand for 18 minutes

Speaking of hand videos..

I know a guy who has a great flashight hand spoof video on flash lights mocking the last guy we knew who was a tube hand video star.
    RubberDuck likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuck View Post

Yet you are the over emotional one. I have an idea how about don't read it. don't waste time on this tread if it such a waste of time. you even wasted time posting this crap up, it says more about you than me. The truth is I only care about my family, if I can help others that great if they don't care I don't either. Look for more emotional pics to post.

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    This guy sounds just like Douggy the kitchen knife abuser pushing the silver miracle.

I mean really would anybody follow advise from some guy on you tube that says Colloidal silver or any other you tube remedy will cure the white on rice and actually take and experiment with this stuff? Not me no thanks!

Then don't

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links