My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1) - Page 3

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1)

This is a discussion on My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1) within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I also feel bound to share this information I looked up about colloidal silver https://nccih.nih.gov/health/colloidalsilver Is Colloidal Silver Safe? Colloidal silver can cause serious side ...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 72
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1)

  1. #21
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,958
    I also feel bound to share this information I looked up about colloidal silver

    https://nccih.nih.gov/health/colloidalsilver

    Is Colloidal Silver Safe?

    Colloidal silver can cause serious side effects. The most common is argyria, a bluish-gray discoloration of the skin, which is usually permanent.
    Colloidal silver can also cause poor absorption of some drugs, such as certain antibiotics and thyroxine (used to treat thyroid deficiency).
    The FDA also warned in 1999 that colloidal silver isn’t safe or effective for treating any disease or condition.
    The FDA and the Federal Trade Commission have taken action against a number of companies for making misleading claims about colloidal silver products.
    In other words its not going to do anything for the Coronavirus or any other disease and should you get a bacterial infection due to your immune system being compromised by the Coronavirus et all colloidal silver can hinder the effects of antibiotics.
    SGG, hawgrider and Annie like this.
    Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum

  2. #22
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin Tx
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    You might be thrown off, but for your own attitude.
    You stop by only to promote your for-profit channel. You only engage to promote that thread.
    Now, here’s what you can do. You can sponsor this site as other businesses do when they want to promote their business.
    You can also promote this site, as Sasquatch and I do even though our podcast is NOT for profit.

    You wanted to take this to the street, so here we are.
    I am not giving trying attitude and I did NOT mention names. I wanted Kauboy to let me know what he found and thought because he seems to be the only one who showed interest in the research. I said I was getting thrown off for channel promotion because that's what the message said and asked he share any important info here because I won't be able to if I am gone because I do think it would actually help. you put a name to it, you even gave me crap over the whiskey I drank on an older message. I don't argue online. I talk things out or settle it outside. This is a place for sharing ideas. I have made a video about this place and you guys in some of the end screens but I don't really make videos anymore. I don't own this forum and your the mod so what you say goes.

    P.S. I read you have a gallon of colloidal silver, that's good man because you might need it.
    Slippy likes this.

  3. #23
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21,409
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasdangerpowers View Post
    I am not giving trying attitude and I did NOT mention names. I wanted Kauboy to let me know what he found and thought because he seems to be the only one who showed interest in the research. I said I was getting thrown off for channel promotion because that's what the message said and asked he share any important info here because I won't be able to if I am gone because I do think it would actually help. you put a name to it, you even gave me crap over the whiskey I drank on an older message. I don't argue online. I talk things out or settle it outside. This is a place for sharing ideas. I have made a video about this place and you guys in some of the end screens but I don't really make videos anymore. I don't own this forum and your the mod so what you say goes.

    P.S. I read you have a gallon of colloidal silver, that's good man because you might need it.
    Oh, no; it’s more than a gallon. It’s a huge, glass jug.
    Slippy likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin Tx
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by NotTooProudToHide View Post
    I also feel bound to share this information I looked up about colloidal silver

    https://nccih.nih.gov/health/colloidalsilver



    In other words its not going to do anything for the Coronavirus or any other disease and should you get a bacterial infection due to your immune system being compromised by the Coronavirus et all colloidal silver can hinder the effects of antibiotics.

    Actually several studies have shown it IS effective against coronavirus. Unless you drink insane amounts of home made colloidal silver you won't get argyria. Silver may inhibit antibiotics but if there was a dangerous respiratory virus it would most likely the bigger issue. Modern medicine recommends cold medicine and sleep. Most preppers I know look to herbal medicines which were around in since the beginning of time. Antivirals don't stop viruses they only slow them down. Antibiotics do noting against viruses so in the event you get a bacterial infection due to a compromised immune system your already in trouble. The Spanish flu killed many by cytokine storm which is basically organ failure. Getting a bacterial infection while infected with coronavirus is like being attacked by a shark and struck by lightning at the same time. It means the good Lord simply has other plans for you. I am not a silver producer or seller but I am a believer. I just recommend people read the links I posted for themselves.

  6. #25
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Way up the Shannon
    Posts
    3,560
    World’s oldest profession we all know, second is snake oil sales people.
    Slippy, hawgrider and Prepared One like this.

  7. #26
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cadillac Area, Michigan
    Posts
    2,568
    Why are some people talking shit about Colloidal Silver? Have they even tried it?
    thomasdangerpowers likes this.
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

  8. #27
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Posts
    4,081
    Quote Originally Posted by MaterielGeneral View Post
    Why are some people talking shit about Colloidal Silver? Have they even tried it?
    Maybe this ? -

    RubberDuck likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

  9. #28
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cadillac Area, Michigan
    Posts
    2,568
    Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Maybe this ? -

    A new meaning to Blue Man. I heard you had to drink a lot of that stuff, basically abusing it to turn blue.
    hawgrider likes this.
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

  10. #29
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    7,942
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasdangerpowers View Post
    I am not giving trying attitude and I did NOT mention names. I wanted Kauboy to let me know what he found and thought because he seems to be the only one who showed interest in the research. I said I was getting thrown off for channel promotion because that's what the message said and asked he share any important info here because I won't be able to if I am gone because I do think it would actually help. you put a name to it, you even gave me crap over the whiskey I drank on an older message. I don't argue online. I talk things out or settle it outside. This is a place for sharing ideas. I have made a video about this place and you guys in some of the end screens but I don't really make videos anymore. I don't own this forum and your the mod so what you say goes.
    I don't think you're in any danger of being booted, though a mod might decide to limit certain threads if they are more promotion than information. I don't think this is one of those threads. I think it's a good topic, and one that should be discussed further.
    I'll try to check the links you mentioned and get back with what I find and can corroborate.

    Side note: I had not revisited the thread because I was unaware that you had responded to me. Using the "Reply" feature, or putting an '@' in front of a username will trigger a notification so the person you're talking to/about knows the conversation is ongoing. Just a little FYI.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

  11. #30
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wherever won't get me hit.
    Posts
    19,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    I don't think you're in any danger of being booted, though a mod might decide to limit certain threads if they are more promotion than information. I don't think this is one of those threads. I think it's a good topic, and one that should be discussed further.
    I'll try to check the links you mentioned and get back with what I find and can corroborate.

    Side note: I had not revisited the thread because I was unaware that you had responded to me. Using the "Reply" feature, or putting an '@' in front of a username will trigger a notification so the person you're talking to/about knows the conversation is ongoing. Just a little FYI.
    Its my little secret but I sure like the heck out of that @Kauboy fella. He seems like a good egg! But I don't want to embarass anyone so keep this between us! Thanks!

 

 
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top