My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1) - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1)

This is a discussion on My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1) within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I read about people using home made colloidal silver at home to safely treat Flu, Bronchitis and nasal infections and swapped the idea of home ...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: My Respiratory Virus kit (SARS,MERS, Swine flu, H5N1)

I read about people using home made colloidal silver at home to safely treat Flu, Bronchitis and nasal infections and swapped the idea of home made stuff with the only one with the requirements the study recommended for viruses like SARS/Coronavirus. Also in the abstract it was stated effectiveness would be increased in nebulized and at early stages. I am not telling people to buy it without reading the link I posted but it there is no reason to believe it is going to hurt anyone or not help. It up you us to do what we believe is right, if you prefer an orange thats fine with me, I'm just trying to share an idea with some backing but won't twist any arms.

I agree read before you buy anything. There are some links in the description bar of the video. One of them is from a silver site but it had the research paper in a pdf that got me interested (I also want to note that the sellers own colloidal silver does NOT meet the requirements the research found most effective, his particle size as about 40nm about double what was recommended) It was a ploy to get people to buy his product but the research is what was important there. It is the only place to download the Silver vs SARS pdf. The other is about Silver to fight coming plagues and the other over silver and copper ions to fight viruses. There was a forth I read at work but could not find again with many metals against viruses with silver first place and copper second.

I looked up people using home made colloidal silver at home to safely treat Flu, Bronchitis and nasal infections and swapped the idea of home made stuff with the only one with the requirements the study recommended for viruses like SARS/Coronavirus. Also in the abstract it was stated effectiveness would be increased in nebulized and at early stages. click on the video and check the description bar. Most of what I read including the one I can't find now but will add if I do was on google.scholar I am not saying this has a chance at saving lives. I think as preppers we should all look into this, I can't rely on Tylenol and herbs with my family. let me know what you find or take away from the links.

Super Moderator

Thanks, Thomasdangerpowers. If someone is seriously ill with a virus and not getting better any other way, I would suppose it's worth a try. Pretty pricey, though. What's the shelf life on this stuff?

BTW, a couple of the Amazon links you've provided in your first post are taking me to pages with products that are "not found".
    "Who is She that comes forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as a army set in battle array?"

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by charito View Post
    There are a lot of scams that also attribute quotes and references to legitimate sources, and some of those people mentioned never even heard of the product(s), let alone knew that their names were being used. That was a subject in the news recently.

Play it safe. Do research and verifications. I bet there will be tons of scams that will exploit coronavirus scare.

I want to boost our immune system now (before it even gets here).
    So, eating well and supplementary vitamins which I don't normally take since they make me nauseous for a few minutes after taking them -
    I take them now. A lot of hand-washing (getting used to that habit is a must). Also, trying not to get even the common cold, or the flu
    (so your immune system doesn't get weakened) - stay away from crowded places unless you really have to be there.
    We shop as soon as the stores open so there's hardly anyone in the stores.

If you can avoid it - never take your kids to public places such as the grocery stores.
    Avoid eating in restaurants - ESPECIALLY buffets!

School kids will have to be trained about proper sanitation - drum the dangers of catching viruses into their heads!
    If a case of coronavirus comes into your area, don't let your child go to school if you can avoid it. See how it goes.
    And I might add, get a flu shot. I'm now a believer. Didn't used to be, but I've changed my mind.
    charito and NotTooProudToHide like this.
    "Who is She that comes forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as a army set in battle array?"

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    And I might add, get a flu shot. I'm now a believer. Didn't used to be, but I've changed my mind.
    I had a flu shot years ago, but got so sick because of it. I hadn't had a flu shot until last Dec when my doctor talked me into it. She gave me only half-a-dose, to see if I'll be sick again. Fortunately, I didn't get sick! So yes, I'll be having the flu shot from now on.
    Annie likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by charito View Post
    I had a flu shot years ago, but got so sick because of it. I hadn't had a flu shot until last Dec when my doctor talked me into it. She gave me only half-a-dose, to see if I'll be sick again. Fortunately, I didn't get sick! So yes, I'll be having the flu shot from now on.
    The thing that really changed my mind was a documentary on Netflix called, "Pandemic." Very compelling. If you like watching documentaries, it's well done.
    A Watchman and charito like this.

I sent you the information in my last message. Seems I will be thrown off this forum for only "promoting my channel" and not engaging but I engaged in conversation with everyone that posted to get ideas rolling. I had a good idea and believe it can possibly save lives. If you find anything interesting on my silver for corona virus kit idea message me on my you tube channel. I may be wrong but believe it is a good idea and if I am thrown off for putting a link to my video breakdown along with my idea and research links so be it. You seem to be the only one to be interested to read the info I did and I appreciate it. If you find the information promising share it on this platform because I will not be able to, maybe it will come in handy the next pandemic if not this one. Good bye and good luck fellas.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by thomasdangerpowers View Post
    I sent you the information in my last message. Seems I will be thrown off this forum for only "promoting my channel" and not engaging but I engaged in conversation with everyone that posted to get ideas rolling. I had a good idea and believe it can possibly save lives. If you find anything interesting on my silver for corona virus kit idea message me on my you tube channel. I may be wrong but believe it is a good idea and if I am thrown off for putting a link to my video breakdown along with my idea and research links so be it. You seem to be the only one to be interested to read the info I did and I appreciate it. If you find the information promising share it on this platform because I will not be able to, maybe it will come in handy the next pandemic if not this one. Good bye and good luck fellas.
    You might be thrown off, but for your own attitude.
    You stop by only to promote your for-profit channel. You only engage to promote that thread.
    Now, here’s what you can do. You can sponsor this site as other businesses do when they want to promote their business.
    You can also promote this site, as Sasquatch and I do even though our podcast is NOT for profit.

You wanted to take this to the street, so here we are.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    If it didn't work then there are a lot of employers out there wasting money giving it free to their employees.

I don't believe prevention is rocket science, its actually first grade or even kindergarten level stuff. If you cough or sneeze cover your mouth/nose, use tissues, wash your hands with soap and water. If you're sick then don't go out into public and if it get really bad go to your doctor.
    Annie likes this.
    Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Super Moderator

I have a jug of colodial silver. My herbal guy sold it to me for something; can’t remember what. I have no issues requiring it so I suppose it worked.
    Annie likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links