China Coronavirus and Economic Concerns - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

China Coronavirus and Economic Concerns

This is a discussion on China Coronavirus and Economic Concerns within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Schools closing, events closing. New Orleans will be rioting in a month...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: China Coronavirus and Economic Concerns

Schools closing, events closing. New Orleans will be rioting in a month
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Lilly View Post
    Just checking the temperature of the group, many of your are much smarter than I am in regards to economics. Is this something that is on your radar? Is anyone stocking up on any items, and if so what would be the most prudent, in case we see a slow down in imports that affects us here?
    Yes! This is very much a concern of mine. My wife has Type 1 Diabetes and uses an insulin pump. I have no doubt her medical supplies could be disrupted given we our heavy reliance on China's manufacturing. I am unsure how much of her diabetes supplies specifically are dependent upon China however. I don't know what's made and where. I assuming a lot for simplicity.

However, I had a feeling something like this would happen eventually. This has been on my mind for years. Perhaps, not a pandemic but something that would dangerously disrupt her ability to get her supplies. Therefore, I have been diligent to building up a stash of insulin, needles, strips, insulin pump supplies, insulin, and even paying out of pocket for some critical elements. So, yes, I'm very worried about this internally but my wife less so interestingly. I'm the worrier in the family. With these efforts and stash saved up, we can get by for at least 1 year without going to the pharmacy. It would be cutting it close but it could be doable.
    Slippy likes this.

Michael_Js, Slippy and Denton like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Wife's employer china tool mart is shortening hours...............

Quote Originally Posted by chuckklr98 View Post
    Schools closing, events closing. New Orleans will be rioting in a month
    Rest easy my good friend, The Big Easy will be fine!

Their intelligent, articulate and Constitution Loving Mayor, LaToya Cantrell, just signed a Chicom Virus Emergency Order allowing her to ban the sale and transportation of Firearms...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...n-of-firearms/

pt job is oil change place. Our supplier of filters just closed down, laid everyone off, and said they have nothing left in warehouse. Wifes job at China Tool mart is not expecting their next truck delivery.
    Denton likes this.

Daughter works at waffle house as asst manager. They just shut it down. Local high school was giving out to go bags to free lunch kids. They shut that down too.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, stop ALL imports into the US from China. It would be the best thing to happen to our economy. Time to cut the commie bastards out completely.
    I agree but let’s get our pharmaceutical companies up to speed before we completely pull the plug.

We are in a very bad position right now.
    MountainGirl likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links