Coming Pandemic? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Coming Pandemic?

This is a discussion on Coming Pandemic? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; due to the virus in china we could not get an antenna we needed ($200) we had to sell our customer one from Canada for ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Coming Pandemic?

due to the virus in china we could not get an antenna we needed ($200) we had to sell our customer one from Canada for $800. Lots of other companies are running into supply issues for thing that we get from China

note that china removed tariffs on a large number of items

again, i have heard that china is way under reporting infections and deaths.
    Denton likes this.
    Be a Berean

WHO Mobilizing Full Power of U.N.

1 Minute Video:

Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

WHO now watch carefully what they do and do not follow them. One thing is for sure they will collect a lot of money and supplies . The Money will be wasted , the supplies will some how turn up on the black market. And people will suffer and die.
    Sasquatch likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

World View [Virus]. Sat/Feb. 8th 2020

8 Minute Video by BPEarthwatch:

Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    This strange practice of shaking another person's hand is one HUGE reason that germs, bacteria etc get transmitted from person to person.

I fall into the "Hand Shake" trap every now and then, but try my best not to shake too many hands. I'll pull a "Trump/Pelosi" in a heartbeat and leave you hangin' if I suspect you are a boogie digger or ass scratchin' fool who doesn't wash your hands!
    so you would just snub me like that, well ok then.

CDC estimates that influenza has resulted in between 9 million – 45 million illnesses, between 140,000 – 810,000 hospitalizations and between 12,000 – 61,000 deaths annually since 2010
    maybe I will get a flu shot one of these days

al

Quote Originally Posted by Alteredstate View Post
    so you would just snub me like that, well ok then.
    Wouldn't snub you at all Alteredstate, I'd give you a big ol' bear hug!

Does anyone really think we are getting the real story?
    From China or the US Govt?
    Slippy and MountainGirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Nope. Not worried. I refuse to act on the annual media tis the season hype.
    I'm with you. It seems like "modern man" needs something to fear all the time. We can wax nostalgic about all the spooky diseases loose in the world, but the common ordinary "flu" is probably the biggest thing to worry about. It's a real condition, but on the bright side, Americans are pretty much immune to it. I think I was a kindergarten kid the last time I got knocked flat by the common flu.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Anyone still think this is not a pandemic? My next thought is what to expect next and how best to prepare for it. I see a potential credit crisis where your visa, MasterCard or American Express won’t work. Having cash on hand is a very good idea now. Also, what about all the thing that are still in the supply chain, but may not be in a month or two. I filled all of my fuel and propane tanks, bought extra oil filters for tractors and generators, and light bulbs. What else can you think of that we normally don’t prep for that may be scarce in the coming months?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links