Thoughts on Funerals Since Nobody is Getting Out of This Alive! - Page 8
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thoughts on Funerals Since Nobody is Getting Out of This Alive!

This is a discussion on Thoughts on Funerals Since Nobody is Getting Out of This Alive! within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I always feel like I should say something, but don't, when someone looks at the deceased and says they look so natural. Not sure what ...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree259Likes

Thread: Thoughts on Funerals Since Nobody is Getting Out of This Alive!

I always feel like I should say something, but don't, when someone looks at the deceased and says they look so natural. Not sure what I would say anyway, other than being disrespectful.
    Last edited by 1skrewsloose; 01-18-2020 at 06:55 PM.
    Slippy and Prepared One like this.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

I have instructed my wife to go the cardboard box cremation route. No reason to waste thousands on a couple hundred pounds of rotting meat.
    "A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still."- The wise words of Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by 1skrewsloose View Post
    I always feel like I should say something, but don't, when someone looks at the deceased and says they look so natural. Not sure what I would say anyway, other than being disrespectful.
    Something like; "He didn't look that good when he was alive"
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

A funeral is big expense. Mrs. Camel and I have elected cremation.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

In the chiefster house, we have elected no viewing, no services, no grave site. Just cremation as cheap as possible and then ashes scattered in a favorite place. Mrs chiefster only has an adult daughter and I have pretty much no one so spending $ to enrich the undertaker makes zero sense.
    Slippy and Prepared One like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    In the chiefster house, we have elected no viewing, no services, no grave site. Just cremation as cheap as possible and then ashes scattered in a favorite place. Mrs chiefster only has an adult daughter and I have pretty much no one so spending $ to enrich the undertaker makes zero sense.
    (Slippy wonders if Chiefster would make him the sole beneficiary of his vast estate. Slippy promises that the majority of the proceeds will go towards Whisky, Women and Guns! The rest will be blown on frivalous scat! )

If Slippy inherited Chiefster’s estate, Slippy would only be able to party with cheap wine, 2nd or 3rd hand cheap guns, and maybe one very old cheap assed hooker. There wouldn’t be any left over for wasting on scat!

Plan

It’s already started. I aim to share my writings with nephews and nieces. We have no kids. These twerps (nephews and nieces) will have to suffer through what we have written, and then will have to decipher some codes. Some codes are easy some won’t be, but they will have to look up my das DOB, my moms first address and things I want them to know. When they do they’ll be directed to places I want them to see, visit, and find my stashes of goods, bullion, and more. Otherwise they get what they deserve . NOTHING.
    A Watchman and Denton like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    Plan

It’s already started. I aim to share my writings with nephews and nieces. We have no kids. These twerps (nephews and nieces) will have to suffer through what we have written, and then will have to decipher some codes. Some codes are easy some won’t be, but they will have to look up my das DOB, my moms first address and things I want them to know. When they do they’ll be directed to places I want them to see, visit, and find my stashes of goods, bullion, and more. Otherwise they get what they deserve . NOTHING.
    You're an asshole.
    My hero!
    Chiefster23 and stowlin like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Something like; "He didn't look that good when he was alive" @Prepared One

That is priceless, hope you don't mind if I use it.
    Last edited by 1skrewsloose; 01-21-2020 at 07:50 AM.
    Prepared One and Slippy like this.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Sponsored Links