WW III here we go!! - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

WW III here we go!!

This is a discussion on WW III here we go!! within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Your're a pervet...

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree185Likes

Thread: WW III here we go!!

Your're a pervet
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 01-07-2020 at 09:40 PM.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post
    Just because your d..k is bigger doesn’t mean people have to f..kin see it...

Are you happy Denton? I’m editing myself ��
    Where has your anger been over the thousands of deaths at the hands of the Iranians? Jews in South America, Marines in Beirut... their murderous behavior isn't new, so you've had a lot of reasons to be angry at them. Have you been? What will it take before you feel there is a reason to stop them? Must it hit home, first?
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Where has your anger been over the thousands of deaths at the hands of the Iranians? Jews in South America, Marines in Beirut... their murderous behavior isn't new, so you've had a lot of reasons to be angry at them. Have you been? What will it take before you feel there is a reason to stop them? Must it hit home, first?
    May the fleas of 100 thousand ouousand camels infest @ranstock asshole

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    May the fleas of 100 thousand ouousand camels infest @ranstock asshole
    Nah. We just have a difference of opinion. Some folks are not seeing the whole picture because they've never been shown all the brush-strokes.
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

There's such a thing as a just war, but Jesus make us worthy. Islam's clearly a threat to our homeland, which we have a God given right to defend.
    Rose: Old man, you give those dogs another piece of my food and I’m gonna kick you ’til you’re dead!--Moonstruck

Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    There's such a thing as a just war, but Jesus make us worthy. Islam's clearly a threat to our homeland, which we have a God given right to defend.
    Sounds like you are suggesting another crusade.

OK. I'm down with that.
    Annie likes this.
    Dr. Gregory House

This is why I moved to the top of a f'kn mountain. People are oh hell I don't have the words for it that won't get me banned. Let's just say I'm real tired of the hate that's coming from all 4 corners.
    Have a good night, see you in the morning, stay safe.
    Vanished, into the mist.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    This is why I moved to the top of a f'kn mountain. People are oh hell I don't have the words for it that won't get me banned. Let's just say I'm real tired of the hate that's coming from all 4 corners.
    Have a good night, see you in the morning, stay safe.
    If you are referring to my comment, let me explain.

I don't hate Muslims over there. They don't know any better. They've been raised in it. It is just as normal as our way of life is to ours. Problem is, Their way is disruptive and deadly to ours. Their way demands that they forcibly take over our way. It's their ideology. It isn't hate. It's a desire for survival.
    Dr. Gregory House

Tucker or Hannity last night received a text from an un-named senior military official. All 15 rockets MISSED THEIR TARGETS! Get that? They all missed! That is statistically highly unlikely. Could this be a deliberate act designed to placate the radicals in Iran but not start a war with us?
    Chipper, Prepared One and Slippy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post
    Slippy, thinking is more productive than doing most often than not..
    And just how many more years do you wish to "think" about this? I have been on this planet for 60 years and I have yet to see anything but heartache and death come out of that miserable hell hole, the Middle East. I am kinda "thinking" it ain't going to change.
    Slippy likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links