WW III here we go!! - Page 2

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

WW III here we go!!

This is a discussion on WW III here we go!! within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Mad Trapper Like they think about people? All they understand is a FIST! On the noggin!!! I don't want WWIII , if ...

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: WW III here we go!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Like they think about people? All they understand is a FIST! On the noggin!!!

I don't want WWIII , if it happens I want the rag heads vaporized first.

I am ready to meet my God
    What God do you intend on meeting?

I know your anger.

Radheads, wops, Jews, niggers, crackers...all the same name for people... we are all people.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post
    Or... we should show restraint and actually think about people... you know actual people.
    Excellent idea Ragnarok, these people want to kill us so I agree, lets think about that!
    Last edited by Denton; 01-07-2020 at 09:31 PM.
    SOCOM42 likes this.

I know your anger.

Radheads, wops, Jews, niggers, crackers...all the same name for people... we are all people.
    I'm NOT a Jimmy Carter. Hit them fist for fist but harder, THAT IS ALL THEY UNDERSTAND!!! Got that?
    SOCOM42 and Slippy like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Excellent idea Ragnarok, these people want to kill us so I agree, lets think about that!
    Slippy, thinking is more productive than doing most often than not..
    Slippy and Prepared One like this.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    I'm NOT a Jimmy Carter. Hit them fist for fist but harder, THAT IS ALL THEY UNDERSTAND!!! Got that?

Just because your d..k is bigger doesn’t mean people have to f..kin see it...

Are you happy Denton? I’m editing myself
    Slippy likes this.

@Ragnarok

I know we have disagreed in the past, but we still are what I would call "friends". You're part of the "forum family" of mine and I know you will take this as I try and write it...

I just don't understand your thinking about the islamists who want you and I dead? Respectfully, help me understand?

Thanks
    Last edited by Slippy; 01-07-2020 at 11:00 PM.
    SOCOM42 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    @Ragnorak

I know we have disagreed in the past, but we still are what I would call "friends". You're part of the "forum family" of mine and I know you will take this as I try and write it...

I just don't understand your thinking about the islamists who want you and I dead? Respectfully, help me understand?

Thanks
    Give me a day to think it over to have a proper response for you.. anything else is rubbish at this point..I’m tired and maybe intoxicated.
    Slippy likes this.

Give me a day to think it over to have a proper response for you.. anything else is rubbish at this point..I’m tired and maybe intoxicated.
    Let me help you: the ragheads of this world fall into two categories, . . . the ones who want to kill you, . . . and the ones who finance the first group, . . . or dance in the streets of Minneapolis, Baltimore, and Columbus Ohio, . . . on days like 9/11.

You are NOT a rag head, . . . so you either convert or die, . . . THAT IS THEIR LINE OF THINKING.

If you want to "pause and consider", . . . help yourself, . . . far as I'm concerned, . . . I'd like the privilege of digging the grave for the very last one of them, . . . world wide, . . . and would not shed one tear while doing it, . . . unless it was a tear of joy.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

The Good Cop

I know your anger.

I'm sorry, I don't fall into the "all people are basically good" category.

I'm reminded of ISIS, the Jap soldiers who participated in the Rape of Nanking, or perhaps Nazi SS Death Camp soldiers gassing Jews.

Or Jeffery Dahmer. Or that Iranian General that was turned into pink mist just a few days ago.

I'm a peaceful man. I don't want to hurt living creatures, but some men I would have absolutely no problem looking them in the eyes as I sent a rifle bullet through their brain.
    SOCOM42, Denton, Slippy and 6 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Super Moderator

Just because your d..k is bigger doesn’t mean people have to f..kin see it...

Are you happy Denton? I’m editing myself ��
    You should have done that to begin with. Just because you can talk profanely doesn't mean others have to read it! (See what I did, there? I don't know how I do it. It's a gift, I guess! )

Now, to you rag knots who quoted a response with profanity in it, making my job more difficult while at work and having to use my phone of microscopic size...
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links