Virginia. What is YOUR plan?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Virginia. What is YOUR plan? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; There are undoubtedly other threads about what is happening in Virginia. This thread is about - when ALL HELL breaks loose what actions, if any, ...

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree241Likes

Thread: Virginia. What is YOUR plan?

There are undoubtedly other threads about what is happening in Virginia.

This thread is about - when ALL HELL breaks loose what actions, if any, are YOU going to take right there where you are?

Yes, watch/monitor - but, anything else?
    Stocking up a little more ahead of time, maybe?
    Are you thinking about it at all?

All thoughts welcome.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Not even that.

My confidence levels are very high that Trump can put a stop to the madness before the War of Northern Aggression reignites itself. That would surely qualify as some type of National Emergency well within the scope of the Commander in Chief to handle.
    Chipper and KUSA like this.

If we have first amendment rights that trump state law via preeminence then the second amendment should also. Example: Burning American flag laws in both state and federal statutes were overturned because the Supreme court ruled it was a speech issue.
    The clear text of the second amendment should trump both state and federal statutes also.
    A show of resolve by the gun owning population would restore and secure our rights for 100 more years. 3 million armed man march to Virginia capitol and then DC.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by gyro_cfi; 12-26-2019 at 08:35 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

I will not comply with any scheme to register any of my weapons.
    I certainly will not turn any in.
    MountainGirl, Joe, Denton and 6 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    There are undoubtedly other threads about what is happening in Virginia.

This thread is about - when ALL HELL breaks loose what actions, if any, are YOU going to take right there where you are?

Yes, watch/monitor - but, anything else?
    Stocking up a little more ahead of time, maybe?
    Are you thinking about it at all?

All thoughts welcome.
    What happens in Virginia is important because it will be a template for other Democrat-led states.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    My confidence levels are very high that Trump can put a stop to the madness before the War of Northern Aggression reignites itself. That would surely qualify as some type of National Emergency well within the scope of the Commander in Chief to handle.
    There's something about a declared "National Emergency" that scares the bejeezus outta me.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Not even that.

Quote Originally Posted by gyro_cfi View Post
    If we have first amendment rights that trump state law via preeminence then the second amendment should also. Example: Burning American flag laws in both state and federal statutes were overturned because the Supreme court ruled it was a speech issue.
    The clear text of the second amendment should trump both state and federal statutes also.
    A show of resolve by the gun owning population would restore and secure our rights for 100 more years. 3 million armed man march to Virginia capitol and then DC.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Those statutes have been 'Infringing' for decades.
    No reason to think they'll stop now.

Resolve abounds.
    Planning on marching?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Not even that.

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    What happens in Virginia is important because it will be a template for other Democrat-led states.
    Dem led states like Washington; new anti-gun laws here too.
    You got any special plans?
    paulag1955 likes this.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Not even that.

My immediate plans are to re-up my GOA and state GO memberships. Keep abreast of any proposed anti-2A legislation in my patch of dirt.

And suggest that any lawmaker that proposes any unconstitutional gun grab be charged with treason.
    ToniTX, MountainGirl and KUSA like this.
    I try not to make plans much. The word 'premeditated' would get tossed around in court.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    Dem led states like Washington; new anti-gun laws here too.
    You got any special plans?
    The vast majority of Virginia is small town or rural. They will not go quietly into the night on this.
    The faction pushing these anti-gun laws are the suburbs of Washington, loaded with liberal swamp dwellers.

Unfortunately, the same situation applies to Florida, since South Florida is now over run with liberal transplants from the North East.

My plan is to remain inconspicuous until either (a) any such law in Florida is over turned, or failing that (b) open, violent, rebellion breaks out.
    Many Florida county sheriffs have already stated they will not enforce any confiscation laws, including our sheriff.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links