Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Sports Illustrated: Rapinhoe Sprortsperson of the year

2K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  Mad Trapper 
#1 ·
#8 ·
SI has never covered NASCAR, so I have never read it.

Reactions: Slippy
#9 ·
I have never watched soccer, in particular women's soccer. I have never read an SI issue beyond the headline. I have never heard of Megan Rapinoe before a few days ago and suspect that I never would have, if not for the fact that she is gay and can kick a ball. Given all that, just why in the Sam hell should I care who she is, or what she thinks?

#10 ·
So a purple-haired **** that I have never heard of, playing a stupid game I do not like, won an award I have never heard of... Okay, congratulations to her I guess. If the award comes with any prize money, maybe she can spend it on a shrink for some electroshock therapy to fix that dykedom problem...

#17 · (Edited)
Too much football and basketball junk in SI.
The only football worth watching is Army/Navy, and there is no basketball I would spend a nano second on.

I subscribe to Guns Magazine, American Handgunner, The Backwoodsman, and that's about it.

How old are those covers, anyway?
(Don't answer, that's a rhetorical question - they are more than a decade)

#19 ·
www.backwoodsmanmag.com

The antidote to modern BS.
I've been a subscriber since the early 1990's.
It is not a fluffy, yuppie, feel-good "prepper" magazine. Most of the articles are written by readers although there are a few Contributing Editors.

#20 ·
They keep throwing these names back into the limelight. Caperdick, Rapinghoes, Greta the UGLY child, and then wash, rinse, REPEAT.
We give them life, buy even remotely acknowledging that they are here. They are just puppets on a string. We don't have to watch them.
Trying to keep my snack down..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.