Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

It keeps spreading!

1K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  JamesGrant 
#1 ·
Is your state next? Let your reps know what you think!

#4 ·
Buy weapons . buy ammo, by mags and parts hide them well. and spread them out.

#5 ·
When it happens Up North, it is to be expected, just like California.
When it spreads to the Deep South we've got a problem on our hands.

Virginia is a separate issue, since a lot of very liberal Washington bureaucrats live in suburbs that are part of the state.

But Kentucky!!!

#6 ·
When it happens Up North, it is to be expected, just like California.
When it spreads to the Deep South we've got a problem on our hands.

Virginia is a separate issue, since a lot of very liberal Washington bureaucrats live in suburbs that are part of the state.

But Kentucky!!!

Reactions: Denton
#8 ·
I'm a sorta/transplant from Ky, . . . and unfortunately, . . . the liberals have begun to trumpet up their giveaway ideas, . . . and the sad part is there are a lot of scum that want that "giveaway" freebie stuff.

AND the libs have figured out they can attach anything they want to their coat tails as long as it does not interfere with the giveaway gravy train. The giveaways keep em in office, . . . and they are able to then flaunt their liberal ways.

I'm beginning to think we need to start two wars: cowboys and *********, . . . and, . . . cowboys and liberals. We all know how cowboys and indians worked out.

May God bless,
Dwight

#12 ·
These attempts are nothing new. Every year Feinstein and her ilk bring up another assault weapons ban only to watch it die a quick death. Kentucky is still conservative enough to quash this. It's all much ado about nothing. Liberal saber rattling that certainly bears watching. If you are in kentucky and you fer your government I will meet you at the Tennessee state line and relieve you of all of your military style rifles and high capacity feeding devices. I'm still not sure what that is.......Sounds like a boob. Those suckers can erupt at 2am and soak the bed. Just give me your magazines.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.