Here we go again.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Here we go again.

This is a discussion on Here we go again. within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Another shooting. https://www.latimes.com/california/s...r-teen-suspect...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Here we go again.

Here we go again.

Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

That just can't be.

California has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation.

It's clear...we just need more gun laws.
    Annie likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

At least the country and libs are focused on the fake impeachment, inquiry or whatever. Nothing will be done about gun control, budget, immigration, border, China, drugs, etc.

Gates, limited access, camera's, security guards and strict gun laws yet still a shooting before school even started. What are they going to try next??
    Last edited by Chipper; 11-14-2019 at 01:18 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I thought this thread was about the 60+ People that were shot in Chicago this month through Nov 10, 2019. Ot the 20 people that were murdered in baltimore just this month. Or the nearly 450 shootings in Detroit MI this year!
    Rellgar and Prepared One like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    At least the country and libs are focused on the fake impeachment, inquiry or whatever. Nothing will be done about gun control, budget, immigration, border, China, drugs, etc.
    Republican advertisements need to hammer that point home when the election gets nearer.

"How have your newly elected officials been making life better for you since you elected them. Is wasting every moment of their time impeaching Trump helping you?
    Prepared One likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Side note;

IF (and I sincerely pray NOT) but if your children or grandchildren are at a school that experiences a shooting, please tell them in no uncertain terms NEVER to talk to the media and give an interview. Same with you or your wife.

I swear to GOD these interviews on TV show how unbelievable STUPID our general populace is, especially regarding being in a chaotic situation. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT and DON'T GIVE INTERVIEWS!

Super Moderator

I'm hearing about it here on the radio.

What I know: one student shot, shooter in custody and was a student at that school.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I'm hearing about it here on the radio.

What I know: one student shot, shooter in custody and was a student at that school.

Sasq,

What kind of city is Santa Clarita?

One dead, two in critical condition, couple slightly wounded, 6-7 total. Shooter was wounded and wasn't identified until after getting to hospital.

Shooter shot himself in head after shooting fellow students, still alive. Weapon was a 45 pistol.
    Last edited by Chipper; 11-14-2019 at 01:41 PM.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Sasq,

What kind of city is Santa Clarita?
    In the hills just above Los Angeles. It is an area of haves and have nots. A lot of homes higher up the hill with horses. Down lower near the freeway is more ghetto. This looks to have happened in the good area.

Slippy likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links