Hmmm. Trump signs Executive Order on EMPs.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Hmmm. Trump signs Executive Order on EMPs. within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...gnetic-pulses/...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Hmmm. Trump signs Executive Order on EMPs.

Denton, KUSA and bigwheel like this.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

I'm curious to see the end result, ie: how to harden our power grid. Put everything underground in lead enclosure? Does Trump have insight and other knowledge of a possible EMP? Kinda weird, kinda not. Still a good step.
    Denton likes this.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Lead? I thought the preferred idea was a "wire cage." Yikes, now I have 2.7 miles of premium copper wire in my basement (along with dozens of MREs, six good knives and enough Kalashnikov rounds to take on Moscow by myself) and now you tell me I need lead!

Well, the joke is on me. I took my lead and mixed it with a bit of tin and antimony. I'm making little toy soldiers, yeah that's it, little toy soldiers...
    rstanek and Gunn like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Lead? I thought the preferred idea was a "wire cage." ............
    With certain frequencies, a wire cage is all it takes. Think: the metal grid that's in the door of your microwave. Other frequencies require a solid non-conductive material.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

I'm no expert on the matter. Since technicians wear lead aprons when giving x-rays I thought it would work for EMP's.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Now you know:

(e) “Prepare” and “preparedness” mean the actions taken to plan, organize, equip, train, and exercise to build and sustain the capabilities necessary to prevent, protect against, mitigate the effects of, respond to, and recover from those threats that pose the greatest risk to the security of the Nation. These terms include the prediction and notification of impending EMPs.

So I skimmed through the whole thing and if you take out the government speak gobbeldygoop it actually resembles a plan. Interesting.
    Denton, Prepared One and jimb1972 like this.

Sounds great. I would also urge him to shoot down the most likely nuked up EMPs posing as Chicom built NK satellites. Surely he knows what a risk that is. Thanks for the nice link. My LIberal big Brother loves to read stuff. lol.

Don't get to excited . Some federal judge will rule he has no authority to issue such an order.
    bigwheel and Camel923 like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

The Good Cop

My eyes glazed over from the legalistic double speak.
    I have no idea what it actually said.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links