Itíc cold outside
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Itíc cold outside

This is a discussion on Itíc cold outside within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Here in PA it is 21 degrees this morning. Thatís freakin cold for this time of year! Very unusual cold for early November. Of course ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Itíc cold outside

Itíc cold outside

Here in PA it is 21 degrees this morning. Thatís freakin cold for this time of year! Very unusual cold for early November. Of course it will be blamed on climate change/global warming. I need to get to AGWAY this morning to get a few bags of mushroom mulch. I planted 4 blackberries and 3 hazelnuts this spring and I want to mulch em good so the little things can survive this winter. Iíve been holding off cause we usually have some nice weather in November. I remember deer hunting one year in a tee shirt. But this year the weather gods are throwing us a curve ball. I already have my coal bunker full and yesterday I topped up my furnace oil tank. After today I should be mostly all set with my Ďwinter prepsí. How about you all?
    Slippy, Annie, Camel923 and 1 others like this.

Its freakin' cold at Slippy Lodge this am. Currently 31 degrees with 92% Humidity and Dew Point at 29. High projected to be 59.

Looked up the historical average for today and Average High Temp was 68, Average Low Temp was 45.

I guess driving my big trucks and SUV's over the years hasn't worked for shit.

43 here in Houston. Love it!
    Slippy likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Gee, that was our high temp for the day. Had single digits with some areas not that far away had below zero.

First time I can remember running the wood stove this early and snow on the ground. Must be global warming.
    Slippy and 1skrewsloose like this.

You know its cold when the dogs go out, do their bidness then run back in to their beds.

When Mrs Princess wakes up from her slumber, she can stay toasty by the fire all day!

-img_1687.jpg

Its shaping up to be a glorious day!

-img_1689.jpg
    rice paddy daddy and Annie like this.

Calling for measurable snow tuesday nite. We already have a dusting on the grass now. The wife wants to walk this morning but wind chill is 16 degrees. I don’t think we will be outside too long.
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    Calling for measurable snow tuesday nite. We already have a dusting on the grass now. The wife wants to walk this morning but wind chill is 16 degrees. I don’t think we will be outside too long.
    Better check and see what Mrs Chiefster done put in her coffee this morning? +

(Can't drink all day unless you start in the morning! )
    Chiefster23 likes this.

The Good Cop

It got down to 47 at sunrise this morning.
    Going to be 70+ this afternoon.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I am in upstate NY and cold here too but will be back in the 40's by mid week I am ok with that. Just do not want extended periods of cold

al

Frosty in Mississippi, too.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links