Itíc cold outside - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Itíc cold outside

This is a discussion on Itíc cold outside within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I'm a dickies Jacket and hoodie kind of guy and warm boots!...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Itíc cold outside

I'm a dickies Jacket and hoodie kind of guy and warm boots!
    bigwheel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    Here in PA it is 21 degrees this morning. Thatís freakin cold for this time of year! Very unusual cold for early November. Of course it will be blamed on climate change/global warming. I need to get to AGWAY this morning to get a few bags of mushroom mulch. I planted 4 blackberries and 3 hazelnuts this spring and I want to mulch em good so the little things can survive this winter. Iíve been holding off cause we usually have some nice weather in November. I remember deer hunting one year in a tee shirt. But this year the weather gods are throwing us a curve ball. I already have my coal bunker full and yesterday I topped up my furnace oil tank. After today I should be mostly all set with my Ďwinter prepsí. How about you all?

I think we have been spoiled by pleasant falls for a number of years Chiefster. Where we are snow is a possibility the first of October to mid May.
    Chiefster23 likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links