What happened to our forum?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on What happened to our forum? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; We used to have a lot more folks here. Lots of daily posts on many subjects. Now it’s like a ghost town with few new ...

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree444Likes

Thread: What happened to our forum?

We used to have a lot more folks here. Lots of daily posts on many subjects. Now it’s like a ghost town with few new posts and only a small handfull of participants. Where did everybody go and why? Maybe political burnout?
    dwight55, RedLion and stowlin like this.

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    I think the political burnout is in part the reason, the other may be with our current administration, maybe prepping community doesn’t feel as threatened as before, personally if feel more threatened now with the exposure of and the current issues involving the deep state and liberal left, I keep hearing more and more about a physically actionable civil war which should weigh heavily on everyone. JMO......

Think about it. As you look at the current state of the political climate, not only around the world, but here in the states in particular, can you think of any other more significant reason to prepare? Most of my top five scenarios involve politics in one fashion or the other, be it economic collapse, civil war, WWIII, or terrorism, they all hinge on politics. We don't have control, the politicians and their puppet masters do. Our decisions are predicated on their decisions.
    dwight55, rstanek, Annie and 5 others like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rstanek View Post
    I think the political burnout is in part the reason, the other may be with our current administration, maybe prepping community doesn’t feel as threatened as before, personally if feel more threatened now with the exposure of and the current issues involving the deep state and liberal left, I keep hearing more and more about a physically actionable civil war which should weigh heavily on everyone. JMO......
    What he ^^^^^^ said, . . .

Plus, . . . I can only speak for myself, . . . but with the new push to go back decades and bring up a picture, statement, rant, connection, or association, . . . I think some folks are just a lot more careful about what they allow to be seen or heard from them.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    What he ^^^^^^ said, . . .

Plus, . . . I can only speak for myself, . . . but with the new push to go back decades and bring up a picture, statement, rant, connection, or association, . . . I think some folks are just a lot more careful about what they allow to be seen or heard from them.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Yup.

They didn't build this because they had extra money or were bored.

Truth be known, some kind of electronic flag was raised for me searching out and posting the picture.

What happened to our forum?-ap132411996867.jpg
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

I used to be very active here, but as a conservative that opposes Trump, I have been verbally abused, ridiculed, demeaned and browbeat to the point that I rarely ever come here anymore. These forums used to be about prepping... now they have become about deifying the current President and labeling anyone who disagrees as a Libtard. But, that's just me - I can't speak as to why others avoid these forums now. I just go elsewhere when I'm treated with respect and brotherhood rather than confrontation and belittlement on a rather narrow scope of political views.
    When the zombies eat you, can I have your stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by CrackPot View Post
    I used to be very active here, but as a conservative that opposes Trump, I have been verbally abused, ridiculed, demeaned and browbeat to the point that I rarely ever come here anymore. These forums used to be about prepping... now they have become about deifying the current President and labeling anyone who disagrees as a Libtard. But, that's just me - I can't speak as to why others avoid these forums now. I just go elsewhere when I'm treated with respect and brotherhood rather than confrontation and belittlement on a rather narrow scope of political views.
    What happened to our forum?-external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Many forums are seeing drops in post. People going quiet. A lot are starting to worry about posts on line.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Name:  101133d1572698702t-what-happened-our-forum-external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  23.1 KB

Yeah, you're so cool. It's 4th grade responses like this that drive people away.
    Last edited by CrackPot; 11-02-2019 at 07:51 AM. Reason: add quote
    Slippy and stowlin like this.
    When the zombies eat you, can I have your stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Many forums are seeing drops in post. People going quiet. A lot are starting to worry about posts on line.
    Yep! The thought police are watching with red flags in hand. I suppose I should be more careful of who is reading my posts. I should be more kind, forgiving, and, thoughtful of the ABC agencies listening in.

So, in light of that. Hey NSA!

Name:  Middle Finger 2.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  10.0 KB
    Slippy, SOCOM42, Smitty901 and 8 others like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links