What happened to our forum? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What happened to our forum?

This is a discussion on What happened to our forum? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Prepared One Yep! The thought police are watching with red flags in hand. I suppose I should be more careful of who ...

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree448Likes

Thread: What happened to our forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Yep! The thought police are watching with red flags in hand. I suppose I should be more careful of who is reading my posts. I should be more kind, forgiving, and, thoughtful of the ABC agencies listening in.

So, in light of that. Hey NSA!

Attachment 101137
    Motorcycle forum I have been apart for years ,has an other interest thread on firearms. People use to post there often. Now no one even open the thread. If you surrender you lose.
    Prepared One, Denton and Marica like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Well... your point makes sense because your from Jersey.

So you oppose Trump because the economy is doing well, ammo is on the shelf, AR's are cheap well under 800 bucks,
    The wall is being built. Yeah check got it! Wow your location has warped your mind!

Here is the reality of the slow forum-
    Many forums are a bit slow right now not just here. Its fall people are preparing for winter, wrapping up their gardens, finishing projects, living life doing things beside sitting on their ass whining about the best president we have had since Reagan, deer season is started or starting all over the country,
    people are not freaking out like they were during the 8 years of apocalypse under the obummer reign. Get a grasp on reality there Jersey crackpot and get off that liberal east coast!
    Oh yeah, we're DEFINITELY getting the hell out of here ASAP. Luckily I'm in the northwest part of the state which is 90% Republican and well armed. The south and east are really bad on liberty, constitutional rights and being on the government dole. We seem to alternate between a Republican governor, then a Democrat, then back to Republican, because this part of the state VOTES. However, I'm making GOOD money here. Our plan in 4-5 more years here then sell and move to ID, MT or WY and take our cash with us and retire. We both agree "screw this state" - I'm Constitutionalist/Republican, she's a left-leaning centerist (yes, we get along).
    When the zombies eat you, can I have your stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    (I'll be back in a few, I've got to move a 400lb Compost Bin that I built in my workshop out to the raised bed area....I feel like the dumb sumbitch who built a sailboat in his basement and couldn't get it out! Back in 5 if I can get Mrs S to help!)
    LOL! I did the same thing! I built it in my garage then had to figure out how I was going to move the damn thing UPHILL to the spot we picked out! (thank you Tractor Supply wheels and lawn tractor!). Ok, I'm not as smart as I think.
    Slippy likes this.
    When the zombies eat you, can I have your stuff?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CrackPot View Post
    unless you disagree with our political party, then we hope you die.
    I don't hope you die, I am rather hoping the politicians die.
    CrackPot likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

LOL! I did the same thing! I built it in my garage then had to figure out how I was going to move the damn thing UPHILL to the spot we picked out! (thank you Tractor Supply wheels and lawn tractor!). Ok, I'm not as smart as I think.
    Used my hand truck and some ratchet straps to get the Compost Bin on the Front End Loader of the John Deere and easily moved it to its final resting place. Mrs S had some cardboard, food scraps, wheat straw and bag manure ready to begin the base of the compost! It is shaping up to be a glorious fall day!

What happened to our forum?-img_1672.jpg

https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/...rt-2-a-72.html

Super Moderator

I used to be very active here, but as a conservative that opposes Trump, I have been verbally abused, ridiculed, demeaned and browbeat to the point that I rarely ever come here anymore. These forums used to be about prepping... now they have become about deifying the current President and labeling anyone who disagrees as a Libtard. But, that's just me - I can't speak as to why others avoid these forums now. I just go elsewhere when I'm treated with respect and brotherhood rather than confrontation and belittlement on a rather narrow scope of political views.
    Hi neighbor!
    CrackPot likes this.
    Amen, amen I say to you, that you shall lament and weep, but the world shall rejoice; and you shall be made sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

I used to be very active here
    Yep, all 95 posts in 5 years, before this thread.
    Denton, hawgrider, Robie and 1 others like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Yep, all 95 posts in 5 years, before this thread.
    Facts are brutal sometimes eh!
    A Watchman likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Used my hand truck and some ratchet straps to get the Compost Bin on the Front End Loader of the John Deere and easily moved it to its final resting place. Mrs S had some cardboard, food scraps, wheat straw and bag manure ready to begin the base of the compost! It is shaping up to be a glorious fall day!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1672.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.75 MB 
ID:	101149

https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/...rt-2-a-72.html
    I see a good place to set up the deer feeder.
    My across-the-road neighbor has his set right at his back tree line. He can "get his groceries" while sitting on his back porch.
    Denton and Slippy like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

The Good Cop

As far as the original question, I have been here since shortly after the beginning, and have seen this before.
    Things seem to go in cycles. We are on a slow down now.

But, it is encouraging that you used the term "our forum" instead of "the forum".
    Last edited by rice paddy daddy; 11-02-2019 at 11:59 AM.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links