What happened to our forum? - Page 20
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What happened to our forum?

This is a discussion on What happened to our forum? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Take a bunch of movies of the wild graduation parties especially them that shows any cute ladies running around nekked. Sure Slippy would like to ...

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast
Like Tree597Likes

Thread: What happened to our forum?

Take a bunch of movies of the wild graduation parties especially them that shows any cute ladies running around nekked. Sure Slippy would like to look at those. Just guessing.
    Denton, Inor and Slippy like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    Not me....I'm going the insanity plea....and I got years of posts to prove it.....
    You're so funny! Made me laugh out loud.
    “Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.” Planet of the Apes, 1968

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by CrackPot View Post
    I used to be very active here, but as a conservative that opposes Trump, I have been verbally abused, ridiculed, demeaned and browbeat to the point that I rarely ever come here anymore. These forums used to be about prepping... now they have become about deifying the current President and labeling anyone who disagrees as a Libtard. But, that's just me - I can't speak as to why others avoid these forums now. I just go elsewhere when I'm treated with respect and brotherhood rather than confrontation and belittlement on a rather narrow scope of political views.
    I am a simple woman. I don't claim to be incredibly smart. Why did this post get 12 likes around here? Please and thank you.
    paulag1955 and Denton like this.
    “Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.” Planet of the Apes, 1968

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Congratulations on graduating. Finally! So, now you have a degree in running to the fridge and getting beer?
    I didn't know pole dancing required a degree.

I'm kidding...I'm just kidding.

Make mine a Heineken....babe.
    Prepared One, hawgrider and Slippy like this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Honesty. I can’t think of another reason. Never Trumpers don’t bother me but their logic confounds me.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    I am a simple woman. I don't claim to be incredibly smart. Why did this post get 12 likes around here? Please and thank you.

As to the topic. Preparation happens for those who take it seriously. It’s not that there isn’t always more to learn, but once you feel pretty well prepared and living well how much more prepared can you get? I check in to learn if anything has changed then I rail on politics because not much has changed in preparing.
    Denton, Inor, A Watchman and 3 others like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    As to the topic. Preparation happens for those who take it seriously. It’s not that there isn’t always more to learn, but once you feel pretty well prepared and living well how much more prepared can you get? I check in to learn if anything has changed then I rail on politics because not much has changed in preparing.
    Nicely said.
    Most of us has done what our positions allow. Now, we watch the things that will possibly cause the chaos.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    Yep - Our lifestyle is the science of getting back to the way we did things successfully for hundreds or thousands of years. And as Mini-Mike said (paraphrasing for you liberals): We do not have much gray matter because growing stuff is just digging a hole, putting a seed in it, covering and watering it and up pops dinner. We're all a bunch of big dumb dummies!
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Yep - Our lifestyle is the science of getting back to the way we did things successfully for hundreds or thousands of years. And as Mini-Mike said (paraphrasing for you liberals): We do not have much gray matter because growing stuff is just digging a hole, putting a seed in it, covering and watering it and up pops dinner. We're all a bunch of big dumb dummies!
    I would like to put ol' Mini-Mike in a hole and cover him over with dirt. Only what I will do on the pile wont be mistaken for watering.

Name:  calvinpeeingsecond.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  61.1 KB
    Last edited by Prepared One; 02-19-2020 at 05:47 AM.
    Slippy, Inor, Michael_Js and 1 others like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by CrackPot View Post
    I used to be very active here, but as a conservative that opposes Trump, I have been verbally abused, ridiculed, demeaned and browbeat to the point that I rarely ever come here anymore. These forums used to be about prepping... now they have become about deifying the current President and labeling anyone who disagrees as a Libtard. But, that's just me - I can't speak as to why others avoid these forums now. I just go elsewhere when I'm treated with respect and brotherhood rather than confrontation and belittlement on a rather narrow scope of political views.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Good question, Annie, and I'll be glad to give you my answer.

I "liked" @CrackPot 's post simply to draw attention to my very next post which was the "Suck it up buttercup" post. I have not seen where CrackPot was "verbally abused, ridiculed, demeaned and browbeat" on this forum so I was calling attention to it. I certainly don't agree with everything that Trump has done and have stated so many times, but I cannot remember anyone verbally abusing, ridiculing, demeaning or browbeating me over my statements.

But then again, if someone did...

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Sponsored Links