What happened to our forum? - Page 17
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What happened to our forum?

This is a discussion on What happened to our forum? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Some of the bbq joints serve my version of Januine Texas Hotlinks in that area. Keep yours ears open. Thanks....

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Like Tree495Likes

Thread: What happened to our forum?

Some of the bbq joints serve my version of Januine Texas Hotlinks in that area. Keep yours ears open. Thanks.

I ducked out about a year and a half ago, something about this forum being filled with racist old guys or something like that.

Time for a reality check on my part.

I wouldn't say I'm a white nationalist but I'm definitely a nationalist who understands the history of how his country was formed, the people that built it and the shifting demographics that are hell bent on destroying it.

It's odd how knowing facts somehow makes you a bigot or a racist in today's world.

Raise the limits.
    Sasquatch, Slippy, Denton and 3 others like this.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit Killer View Post
    I ducked out about a year and a half ago, something about this forum being filled with racist old guys or something like that.

Time for a reality check on my part.

I wouldn't say I'm a white nationalist but I'm definitely a nationalist who understands the history of how his country was formed, the people that built it and the shifting demographics that are hell bent on destroying it.

It's odd how knowing facts somehow makes you a bigot or a racist in today's world.

Raise the limits.
    Its OK to be white!

Last edited by hawgrider; 12-18-2019 at 09:48 AM.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Its OK to be white!
    As you know, I live near Madison. If memory serves me, and it seldom does, I believe that "being white" within Dane County is a Class A Misdemeanor. But now I live in suburbia, and I don't think there's a liberal living anywhere within my line of sight...
    hawgrider likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    As you know, I live near Madison. If memory serves me, and it seldom does, I believe that "being white" within Dane County is a Class A Misdemeanor. But now I live in suburbia, and I don't think there's a liberal living anywhere within my line of sight...
    Careful those leftist retards tend to find there way out of their burrows and surface almost anywhere these days.
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

I wore a shirt that said Its ok to be White to a mall. You find out real quick just how tolerant the left is when you do that.

Raise the limits.
    Slippy and Chiefster23 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Careful those leftist retards tend to find there way out of their burrows and surface almost anywhere these days.
    In most suburban neighborhoods near me I would agree. However, in my neighborhood we have a group that flies a flag on holidays and seems to like firearms. Of course, the closer you get to our main highway the more liberal our population becomes. I surmise that our neighborhood is here simply because there's a church across the street from my home. The libtards have withdrawn to more anti-secular distances.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Everybody getting ready for Kwanzaa this year!
    Sasquatch and hawgrider like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Everybody getting ready for Kwanzaa this year!
    Yes! I've lathered myself in coco oil and hung the Kwanzaa bag pants on the mantle. Just have to put the decorations on the pot plant.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Slippy likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Coconut oil! Kinky lil critter, ain’t ya?
    Sasquatch and Denton like this.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Sponsored Links