What happened to our forum? - Page 14
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What happened to our forum?

This is a discussion on What happened to our forum? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I was getting a little tired of the same old same old here. And I have to admit I contributed to it at times. But ...

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree510Likes

Thread: What happened to our forum?

I was getting a little tired of the same old same old here. And I have to admit I contributed to it at times. But I would drop in every couple of days at worst. But tonight I have commented 3 or four times. But there is new and interesting stuff posted today. Lets keep it up.
    Mish, Annie and Denton like this.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by SierraGhost View Post
    I usually check "our" forum a couple times per week, but do so without signing-in.
    My visits are under 5 minutes, seeing what intrigues me. If something does, I spend more time and will sign-in if I want to add a comment.
    I'm in the same boat. It's kind of a simple equation, really. With my 70th birthday a few months away, just how much pretend, contemporary Millennial prose and butt-kissing I am required to do? Yikes, at some point in time I was polishing edges when this crop of nobodies was sucking nipples.

Then of course, some mod who makes my fecal roster just opening his mouth threatens to ban me for crimes against society. Been there, done that, stared 40,000 hippies stone cold with insulting invective and never had a glove laid on me. And a forum is simply a war of words...

Yikes, I might get banned! Oy, gevault, I might also get eczema!

In 1978 I had a Gold Wing engine completely explode on the Madison's Beltline--right between my legs! I left about 75 feet of quarter-sized engine casing parts in my wake. Not a drop of oil hit me, and I casually took my hands off the brake and clutch and rolled to safe yet smoldering stop.

Here's my point. If you can survive an explosion you can survive a forum and its naysayers. Yikes, the Gold Wing made more noise than the our mods...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    I'm in the same boat. It's kind of a simple equation, really. With my 70th birthday a few months away, just how much pretend, contemporary Millennial prose and butt-kissing I am required to do? Yikes, at some point in time I was polishing edges when this crop of nobodies was sucking nipples.

Then of course, some mod who makes my fecal roster just opening his mouth threatens to ban me for crimes against society. Been there, done that, stared 40,000 hippies stone cold with insulting invective and never had a glove laid on me. And a forum is simply a war of words...

In 1978 I had a Gold Wing engine completely explode on the Madison's Beltline--right between my legs! I left about 75 feet of quarter-sized engine casing parts in my wake. Not a drop of oil hit me, and I casually took my hands off the brake and clutch and rolled to safe yet smoldering stop.

Here's my point. If you can survive an explosion you can survive a forum and its naysayers. Yikes, the Gold Wing made more noise than the our mods...
    Not a math major here but looking at the calendar believe somebody will hit 70 in less than a few months. Month and half is New Years where folks shoot their guns off in the back yard around here. Or a person could go outside and flick a big switch blade knife if desired.
    Denton and 1skrewsloose like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Or a person could go outside and flick a big switch blade knife if desired.
    Eww, that could be a real problematic choice! I have big switchblades and I have gorgeous switchblades! It's akin to naming your favorite child...

What happened to our forum?-dsc02983.jpg
    bigwheel likes this.

Super Moderator

And, who would that mod be?
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    And, who would that mod be?
    OH, that would be Mish--we're dating now...
    Mish and bigwheel like this.

Super Moderator

OH, that would be Mish--we're dating now...
    Yeah,

Mish isn't a "he."
    Mish likes this.
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post

Mish isn't a "he."
    I don't know for sure but that one time that @A Watchman and @Prepared One kept messing with @Mish I accidentally walked into the broom closet, and saw those 2 knuckleheads trussed up and Mish was asking them "Who's our Daddy Now!"

As I quietly closed the door, I thought I'd heard meek and muffled voices reply, "You are Mish..."

...just sayin'...
    Denton, Inor, Chiefster23 and 4 others like this.

Super Moderator

I'm gone for a little while and supposedly I'm a he, threatening bans, dating a member, oh and playing dominatrix in a closet!! I'm quite the party!
    @Slippy why did you leave the part out where you went and got the hot wax?!
    Happy Monday everyone!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Denton, Marica, Slippy and 1 others like this.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    I'm gone for a little while and supposedly I'm a he, threatening bans, dating a member, oh and playing dominatrix in a closet!! I'm quite the party!
    @Slippy why did you leave the part out where you went and got the hot wax?!
    Happy Monday everyone!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Notice that I stood up for you!
    We are well aware that @Mish , @Annie and @Cricket call the shots and run the show. I am not going to start trouble or spread false rumors about any of you!
    Mish, Marica, Slippy and 1 others like this.
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links