Please, no more knife packages.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Please, no more knife packages. within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I had eye surgery yesterday, and I just returned from the doctor this morning. It appears that this was not a simple procedure, which explains ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By The Tourist
  • 2 Post By Slippy
  • 1 Post By rice paddy daddy

Thread: Please, no more knife packages.

I had eye surgery yesterday, and I just returned from the doctor this morning. It appears that this was not a simple procedure, which explains the sutures. I will be going through at least a month of appointments.

After discussions with my wife, we are returning all of the uncashed checks and unopened boxes of knives. There is no guaranty that my eye will improve that much. I will be 70 years old in a few months, and I have even noticed a slight tremor in my dominant working hand. It's time to stop.

I have one half finished knife I must complete, but I cannot accept more work under these conditions. Thank you for your support.
    RedLion likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

@The Tourist ,

C'mon man, tell us more about the surgery!

Surgery ain't fun without a good story....surely you have a good story about a large black RN Nurse who was in charge of yanking out your Pecker-Catheter while she discussed the virtues of the stopping power of the 9mm vs the .45acp...

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    I had eye surgery yesterday, and I just returned from the doctor this morning. It appears that this was not a simple procedure, which explains the sutures. I will be going through at least a month of appointments.

After discussions with my wife, we are returning all of the uncashed checks and unopened boxes of knives. There is no guaranty that my eye will improve that much. I will be 70 years old in a few months, and I have even noticed a slight tremor in my dominant working hand. It's time to stop.

I have one half finished knife I must complete, but I cannot accept more work under these conditions. Thank you for your support.
    stevekozak and A Watchman like this.

Dammit, Tourist. You waited until THREE minutes after noon-- that would be THREE minutes after morning was over-- to post that.

Take care!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Wish you the best. They can take you muscle tone, but your knowledge is still yours.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Well, excuse me, LOL. We just got home from the "bad news." Actually, it was good news--everything is alright.

Now, I was told that it would only take 15 minutes. My wife waited for two hours. I met both my doctors today, I had never even seen the younger guy. To that, there were no sutures required for my eye operation three years ago.

Oh, and there's a picture! Let me get that...

Sorry, guys, the picture is not coming up.
    Last edited by The Tourist; 08-20-2019 at 12:42 PM.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

The Good Cop

Just get better, my friend.
    Annie likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

You can get by on one leg or arm, sight is soooo precious. No value you can put on it. I wish God will be in your favor.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Sponsored Links