I am just an ignorant 60 year woman - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I am just an ignorant 60 year woman

This is a discussion on I am just an ignorant 60 year woman within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Educate yourself Marica. We are all born ignorant, no reason to stay so. Guns, owning or using, no different. But being STUPID is a whole ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: I am just an ignorant 60 year woman

Educate yourself Marica.

We are all born ignorant, no reason to stay so.

Guns, owning or using, no different.

But being STUPID is a whole other matter..........

Learn. Many here will help with firearms/laws.

I think I "liked" every comment made so far on this thread. Good topic, but sincee there most likely won't be anything but agreement here...I shall abstain from further comment....until, oooohhh yes....until....kitty comes out to play. Here Kiie...kiiie kiiie...cliq...cliq...cliq...
    Marica likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Educate yourself Marica.

We are all born ignorant, no reason to stay so.

Guns, owning or using, no different.

But being STUPID is a whole other matter..........

Learn. Many here will help with firearms/laws.
    I'm pretty up on 2A. It's a hobby-- as is the whole Bill of Rights (it's on the fridge).

In fact, one of our missions in life is to "take a liberal shooting." We have our own range here on Farther Along Farm. And our reputation for being gun lovers goes back years. before we had the farm. I kid you not, we have even had guests at the farm-- and I'm talking smart academics (don't laugh, they exist)-- who ASK if we will take them shooting. They've never done it but they are curious. So we start in the living room with the NRA rules. We then break down a revolver and talk about the mechanism of the action. We may look at a shot gun or cowboy rifle as well. We cover a lot of stuff before they even dry fire a gun outside.

You should see the looks on their faces when they plink a .22, and then a .357. I can't tell you how many people we've flipped over to our side.

But I swear to God, even given some of the dumb questions our liberal friends ask about guns, I have never heard more ignorance than I heard last night.
    stevekozak likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Not sure what you mean but most back rounds checks here take about 10-15 minutes ........
    Ummmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Takes about 10 -15 minutes here and you walk out with your hand gin or rifle
    stevekozak likes this.
    It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and politicians have to start selling candy bars and holding car washes to finance their campaigns.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Marica View Post

In fact, one of our missions in life is to "take a liberal shooting." .

I got a similar mission....just different order of words and suffixes. "Shoot a Liberal Taking"...for all the social media monitors....that was a joke....ha...ha...hunh
    Prepared One likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marica View Post
    I'm pretty up on 2A. It's a hobby-- as is the whole Bill of Rights (it's on the fridge).

In fact, one of our missions in life is to "take a liberal shooting." We have our own range here on Farther Along Farm. And our reputation for being gun lovers goes back years. before we had the farm. I kid you not, we have even had guests at the farm-- and I'm talking smart academics (don't laugh, they exist)-- who ASK if we will take them shooting. They've never done it but they are curious. So we start in the living room with the NRA rules. We then break down a revolver and talk about the mechanism of the action. We may look at a shot gun or cowboy rifle as well. We cover a lot of stuff before they even dry fire a gun outside.

You should see the looks on their faces when they plink a .22, and then a .357. I can't tell you how many people we've flipped over to our side.

But I swear to God, even given some of the dumb questions our liberal friends ask about guns, I have never heard more ignorance than I heard last night.
    Sorry Marcia

I guess I'm preaching to the faithful.

I watched a lot of the 1st LEFT WINGED PARROT, gatherings, in June. It convinced me they were all fools.

I don't support MSM, so I'm only free broadcast TV/Radio.

The last DNC production, in June , made myself gag, and glad I don't support MSM, via cable/satellite subscription.

Clinton/Communist "News" Network I ignore. They are vile filthy and anti-American. I've read recent stories about the leftist "debate" yesterday.

Concerning firearms. I grew up with my grandparents/parents on a farm. Slingshots, BB guns, pellet rifles, 22s, shotguns, rifles, pistols is pretty much how we went learning/progressed.

Safety was first, or you'd get a whoop ass, and what you had taken away. Marksmanship, hunting was learned. Cleaning care of firearms and reloading.

This was pre-1968, then the gun grabbers started evolving.............

We used to bring guns to school, hunting on the way, leave guns with principal or if you had a car/truck, then hunt on way home. Nobody got shot at school, and they had hunter education programs. Some kids trapped back then as fur prices were $$$. We didn't shoot/kill things for fun.
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    I got a similar mission....just different order of words and suffixes. "Shoot a Liberal Taking"...for all the social media monitors....that was a joke....ha...ha...hunh
    I'd rather just take a liberal shooting. Doing so cuts down on target expenses.
    Slippy and stevekozak like this.
    It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and politicians have to start selling candy bars and holding car washes to finance their campaigns.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    "Shoot a liberal" Works for me. Just kidding, of course.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    "Shoot a liberal" Works for me. Just kidding, of course.

It used to Be: Eat a beaver, save a tree.

Now some beaver, prepared right, tastes good. I'll let you think about that.

Name:  granny.png
Views: 24
Size:  32.2 KB

Name:  ellie mae.png
Views: 23
Size:  40.6 KB

Name:  donna.png
Size:  224.0 KB
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 08-01-2019 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    It used to Be: Eat a beaver, save a tree.

Now some beaver, prepared right, tastes good. I'll let you think about that.

Name:  granny.png
Views: 24
Size:  32.2 KB

Name:  ellie mae.png
Size:  40.6 KB

Name:  donna.png
Size:  224.0 KB
    Not even subtle.....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links