Creepy Little Climate Whacko Greta Thunberg - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Creepy Little Climate Whacko Greta Thunberg

This is a discussion on Creepy Little Climate Whacko Greta Thunberg within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; No surprise that the little wacko and parents are Antifa supporters. What Liberal Media Did Not Tell You: Screaming Green Teen Greta Thunberg Linked to ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Creepy Little Climate Whacko Greta Thunberg

No surprise that the little wacko and parents are Antifa supporters.

What Liberal Media Did Not Tell You: Screaming Green Teen Greta Thunberg Linked to Antifa Terrorists – Recorded Song for Antifa-Supporting Org
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...upporting-org/

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Perhaps 60/40? Can we believe that the worlds leaders are actually listening to a 16 year old girl out of a sense of naivete or possibly the more sinister view, as an instrument to be used to gain more power and money? The sheeple are gullible, stupid, and have short memories.
    All I know is, we need to keep this little cretin and David Hogg separated by at least 5,000 miles.
    I'm pretty sure their offspring would be the literal anti-Christ.

Or at the very least, Gozer the Destructor.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    All I know is, we need to keep this little cretin and David Hogg separated by at least 5,000 miles.

No reason to worry about this @Kauboy

Just a wild assed guess, but I'm pretty sure david hogg does not have the necessary "tools" to procreate...
    Creepy Little Climate Whacko Greta Thunberg-fags.jpg

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post

All I know is I am glad Hogg boy's 15 minutes of fame are over. He has the type of face that just makes you want to punch him in the head for no reason, then he opens his mouth and gives you the reason.
    Last edited by Prepared One; 09-26-2019 at 07:44 AM.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    All the little do gooders get the media’s attention who in turn gives them their fifteen minutes of fame, then they fade away, kinda like a pesky fly.....anybody can create a stupid talking point and get one person to listen or read, like what you are doing right now......

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    All I know is I am glad Hogg boy's 15 minutes of fame are over. He has the type of face that just make you want to punch him in the head for no reason, then he opens his mouth and gives you the reason.
    Too bad Planned Parenthood didn't get him years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by rstanek View Post
    All the little do gooders get the media’s attention who in turn gives them their fifteen minutes of fame, then they fade away, kinda like a pesky fly.....anybody can create a stupid talking point and get one person to listen or read, like what you are doing right now......
    Being a citizen of Madison, I discounted the rhetoric of anyone who spoke in public. My opinion was simply the old canard, "talk is cheap."

But in this world of news flashes, any message is going to be just a few minutes. Then you have to wait for the 5 o'clock news to see if the snippet appealed to the general public.

Granted, you have to wade through a dozen of speakers trying to get your attention. But considering how bad modern music has become, I leave the radio in my truck tuned to 'talk radio.'
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Super Moderator

Pulling this thread back up. There's just something about Greta that's, well... she just doesn't look like she's sixteen. I'd say Greta looks like she's ten or eleven at the most. What's going on there?

Denton and inceptor like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Pulling this thread back up. There's just something about Greta that's, well... she just doesn't look like she's sixteen. I'd say Greta looks like she's ten or eleven at the most. What's going on there?

It doesn't even matter to me whether she is 12 or 16.
    My son is 29. I don't give two rips about his opinion unless it is related to technology. That being the case, you can bet that I don't give a rip about some teen's opinion.

Greta is nothing more than an ignorant pawn used by the Globalists.
    inceptor and Prepared One like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    It doesn't even matter to me whether she is 12 or 16.
    My son is 29. I don't give two rips about his opinion unless it is related to technology. That being the case, you can bet that I don't give a rip about some teen's opinion.

Greta is nothing more than an ignorant pawn used by the Globalists.
    Right, she's chicken little. "You've ruined my childhood! How dare you!"

I blame the adults. It's just more self-loathing from the oldsters which started with the hippy generation. Now that the flower power generation is aging, how ironic that suddenly grammy and grandpa, mama and daddy don't know nothin' so they have to hand the reins over to these pipsqueaks.
    inceptor likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links