Another reason you should always carry a firearm. - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Another reason you should always carry a firearm.

This is a discussion on Another reason you should always carry a firearm. within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Chipper Nursey was packen also?? At least a knife and pepper spray. She doesnt have a permit to carry but she will ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Another reason you should always carry a firearm.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Nursey was packen also?? At least a knife and pepper spray.
    She doesnt have a permit to carry but she will soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Chipper likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

You chose a good gun to have on you, and you handled yourself well, so good job. I know that sounds pretty dry, sorry.
    [PS: I am past trying to figure out why all of the looney toon stuff is happening; I just accept that it is happening.]
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 07-23-2019 at 02:11 PM.
    Sasquatch likes this.
    A DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, OR STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA:: [Pennsylvaia was a very different place then, just look at Philly today, compared to 1776 AD.]
    [And it is regrettable that their original confrontational ways, about how government should work, has been lost.]

VI. That those who are employed in the legislative and executive business of the State, may be restrained from oppression, the people have a right, at such periods as they may think proper, to reduce their public officers to a private station, and supply the vacancies by certain and regular elections.
    [Hidden Content

Yikes wild adventure on that. Glad you were ready to help.
    Sasquatch likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Turns out this guy is one of California's fine homeless who is mentally ill and on drugs. He goes into this mini mart regularly and eats food off the shelf and then runs out without paying. This was told to use later by one of the cashiers.
    But I thought food was a basic human right in your state.
    Sasquatch and stevekozak like this.

My 70 year old folks rented a Nissan Versa and said "lets exit through the Northeast exit of Yellowstone." It was 6:00pm and we were heading into the Beartooth Hwy. alone, in the dark, in the ice and gale force winds with snowdrifts at 13,000 feet. It was the most white knuckle driving I had ever done. I survived it. It was dark, cold and absolutely terrifying. When I finally got to Red Ledge a drunk fell across my hood, shouted a threat and grabbed my door handle. He will never know how close he came to a 115 grain jacketed hollow point in his face. His friend pulled him away from the door. You never know what someone just experienced. Be careful.
    inceptor and Sasquatch like this.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I live in a fairly good part of a suburban city outside of Houston, in one of the higher end neighborhoods, and every time I get on the Harris County Sheriffs dept's website to look at crimes posted in and around my neighborhood, I am quickly reminded that there is no safe place. Now, I have lived in some really bad areas in my day, but you would think I have not bettered my position judging by the sheriffs website. I might as well be in the hood. Always, always, have a weapon within reach.
    I live in a good neighborhood. But as I sit here and type this, my 1911 is within reach. NO neighborhood is really safe.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

I am glad that y'all are safe and that you were armed and prepared. I do not think there is very many truly safe places left in this world, there is always the chance of things going south just about everywhere. That being said, if you see me, it is no longer a gun free zone!
    Sasquatch likes this.
    When seconds count, help is minutes away...Support the Second Amendment!

Glad you guys are OK! I agree with always be armed!
    Sasquatch likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    But I thought food was a basic human right in your state.
    Believe it or not but the Liberal/Progressive/Marxists thought process still doesn't play in some of the smaller more rural parts of CA.
    soyer38301, KUSA and Slippy like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Glad you are all ok. I carry every chance I get, even if I'm just going to get some gas or bag of chips.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links