Electrified Harley???? - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Electrified Harley????

This is a discussion on Electrified Harley???? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Does Chipper really play the flesh flute? Yikes....

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Electrified Harley????

Does Chipper really play the flesh flute? Yikes.

@Hawgrider, did you scare off our new play-toy? Yikes, that troll only lasted about three posts--about the same duration as a 1958 Edsel.

Maybe Annie should handle the membership duties of all new trolls. I have a nagging feeling that you and I aren't "The Welcoming Committee..."
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    Does Chipper really play the flesh flute? Yikes.
    Yes, yes, he did. All trolls are required to play the flesh flute or the penis piccolo. I believe it's a forum rule, and you know what I stickler I am around here for decorum...
    KUSA likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    @Hawgrider, did you scare off our new play-toy? Yikes, that troll only lasted about three posts--about the same duration as a 1958 Edsel.

Maybe Annie should handle the membership duties of all new trolls. I have a nagging feeling that you and I aren't "The Welcoming Committee..."
    Mr Chipper will be back he's been here a long time he won't cower to a safe place.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

This should be good, I've been here a long time, too.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    This should be good, I've been here a long time, too.
    He's OK... he was just poking and prodding for fun.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    He's OK... he was just poking and prodding for fun.
    We're allowed here to poke and prod for fun here? Now you guys tell me, huh?
    Slippy, hawgrider and Prepared One like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Ole Chippee didn't run hide from the big bad bikers, yeah right. Been poking fun at harley riders for many years. They are so over sensitive on the subject it's not funny, obviously. Turned to the gay card which I'm not surprised. See it all the time, cause they don't have much else to stand on. What else can a bunch of boys do all dressed the same riding the same bike in a tight group do? Seem to be well versed on the subject for some reason.

Staring riding in 1969 when did you rookies start?? Sorry was out riding instead of sitting on my fat @$$ on the computer all day.
    A Watchman and Slippy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Ole Chippee didn't run hide from the big bad bikers, yeah right. Been poking fun at harley riders for many years. They are so over sensitive on the subject it's not funny, obviously. Turned to the gay card which I'm not surprised. See it all the time, cause they don't have much else to stand on. What else can a bunch of boys do all dressed the same riding the same bike in a tight group do? Seem to be well versed on the subject for some reason.

Staring riding in 1969 when did you rookies start?? Sorry was out riding instead of sitting on my fat @$$ on the computer all day.
    Excellent! Just as I knew … Ole" Chipper did not disappoint! Gotta love a little tussle every once in a while, huh?
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Excellent! Just as I knew … Ole" Chipper did not disappoint! Gotta love a little tussle every once in a while, huh?

Yep, till @Cricket bursts into the room with the belt in her hand, boys will be boys.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links