We've said it before..... - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

We've said it before.....

This is a discussion on We've said it before..... within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack They were LONG GONE before the cherries were visible. I'd have been hunting the rest and coroner would have ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: We've said it before.....

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    They were LONG GONE before the cherries were visible.
    I'd have been hunting the rest and coroner would have needed a few more cars............................. M37 OO buck, or M1A.

Being that the Leos had not cleared the first floor, I don't think I would have gone downstairs unarmed. Once there and all was good I would disarm and go outside. Kinda irresponsible to tell someone to walk into an unknown situation. Maybe someone will know if this is common practice or what?
    Last edited by 1skrewsloose; 07-07-2019 at 04:05 PM.
    Mad Trapper likes this.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Quote Originally Posted by 1skrewsloose View Post
    Being that the Leos had not cleared the first floor, I don't think I would have gone downstairs unarmed........

Dizzactly! If he's hiding in the closet, he should be telling the dispatcher he's staying put until he hear the cops knocking (as well as LOUDLY identifying themselves) on the closet door.
    dwight55 likes this.
    It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and politicians have to start selling candy bars and holding car washes to finance their campaigns.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Me and that dizz ball of a dispatcher would have gone round and round, . . . Good Lord, . . . where do they hire these podunks from???

Her first, . . . 6 syllables, . . . 5 words: "Police are on the way"

Her office already has the address if he's on a land line, . . . and in many cases, . . . last known physical address of that particular phone.

There was no call, . . . no reason, . . . no excuse for any other conversation until that was established for the caller.

LEO can always be told to stand down, . . . false alarm, . . . back to whatever. EVERY CALL must be taken at face value, . . . immediately, . . . no questions asked.

But then again, . . . gun grabbers want more people killed, . . . so if they can influence slowing LEO response, . . . more people get killed, . . . more fodder to pick up the guns.

Sheesh............

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    Me and that dizz ball of a dispatcher would have gone round and round, . ..........
    The dispatcher would have heard the following from me:

"Yeah, hey, I'm gonna need some black & whites here to take a report. I've got a warm corpse laying in a pool of blood in my house. No, no need for lights and sirens. It's all over now. And you should probably call the coroner for good measure.
    SOCOM42 and dwight55 like this.
    It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and politicians have to start selling candy bars and holding car washes to finance their campaigns.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links