Not guilty!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Not guilty!

This is a discussion on Not guilty! within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Navy seal found not guilty of murder or attempted murder of rag head terrorist. Hallelujah and amen brother! We got one in the “win” column....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Not guilty!

Not guilty!

Navy seal found not guilty of murder or attempted murder of rag head terrorist. Hallelujah and amen brother! We got one in the “win” column.

I find this odd. Isn't their job to hunt down enemies of the United States "from without and from within."

I was an English-minor in college, and the phrase "from without and from within" signifies the entire planet. Why would a SEAL need to explain this to a court, any court?

BTW, I'm glad he got off. It always seems that the bad guys get the best lawyers and then they skate free.
    watcher likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

I happy he was not convicted. That does not mean he did not do it. Clearly if he did he went to far. There are things that make us different. The be boy thing goes to far sometimes. Something a Good leader needs to be on the look out for and stop it before it goes to far. This is a time I however would look at the big picture and not convict if it were my call.
    He will suffer from this even not being convicted.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Congrats Chief!

We send these men to do bad things to bad people.
    When they do, we should never second guess them!

Smitty, I happen to have less of a "better angel" than you do. Let me explain.

I'm pretty happy-go-lucky. This afternoon, my wife and I went out for coffee. We were the only ones in the entire cafe' and I liked the quiet. Instantly, a guy shows up, sits right at the next table close to us, and slurps his drink. I stopped talking to my wife, noticed he was Asian, and stated, "Is that how they teach you to drink in Korea?"

Crass? Yes. Insulting. Of course. But I've got a really short fuse for idiots, even if they're clueless.

My point is simple. There are rules and codes of conduct that apply to everyone in society. I'm not their father, I'm not their guardian angel. I am a fellow citizen that deserves a reprieve from the brain-dead.

All he had to do was walk twelve paces further to his own table. He couldn't make the "sacrifice."
    Last edited by The Tourist; 07-02-2019 at 04:54 PM.
    Michael_Js, Mule13 and watcher like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Post deleted
    Last edited by Chiefster23; 07-02-2019 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Post deleted

My father said after seeing our airman used by the Japs for bayonet practice they shot those bastards on sight. Surrendering or resisting was all the same to the Marines. The officers would scream at them and the standard reply was “Sorry Sir. I didn’t see that white flag.” And that ended that.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Fuck those fellows that turned him in.... damn sorry ass brothers if you ask me.....you control your friends, and you stick by them in war.....a loose cannon means a fucked up team.

The Good Cop

I do not know what the SEAL actually did to the enemy beyond killing him and then posing with the body.
    That often happens.

Now, if he ripped one of the eyeballs out of the dead body and stuffed a unit patch in the socket, so when the terrorists buddies found the body they'd know who did it, well that kind of stuff happened in Nam too.

If he went further and cut the penis off the body and shoved it in the dead man's mouth, now we're getting into an unacceptable area.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

A medic involved in the situation claimed responsibility for killing the turd. This same medic already had immunity (so nothing to lose) and another grunt saying that the accused did not do it. An odd case to say the least.
    Smitty901 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links