HELP! Mrs Slippy Done Gone CRAAAAAZYYY!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on HELP! Mrs Slippy Done Gone CRAAAAAZYYY! within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; OK Y'all, Mrs S and I are not quite at 40 Years Marriage but we have surpassed the 30 Year mark a few times over. ...

View Poll Results: Has Mrs S;

Voters
14. This poll is closed
  • Done Gone Crazy

5 35.71%
  • Or am I in a Discombobulated Nightmare

9 64.29%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: HELP! Mrs Slippy Done Gone CRAAAAAZYYY!

OK Y'all, Mrs S and I are not quite at 40 Years Marriage but we have surpassed the 30 Year mark a few times over. Other than a few extra cases of Bourbon and Two Buck Chuck Wine from the Trader Joes, Mrs S has NEVER, I repeat NEVER said a cross word about me buying ANYTHING...Until this evening.

I had just poured a few fingers of Coopers Craft Bourbon in a Collegiate Style Insulated Glass and settled into my chair with the computer on my lap when Mrs S leaned over from whatever it is she does when sits on the sofa next to me and peered down over her reading glasses and said in a semi-irritated voice..."what are you looking at?"

"Woman", I said, "Mind your tone!"

Not really but it sounded cool...

"My Sweetness", I really said, "Some of the guys on the PrepperForums are getting the 6.5 Creedmore and I think we should get one too!"

"Time out Stud", she said. "Didn't you just bring home a Smith and Wesson .357 Revolver and a Winchester Lever Thingie Gun last month" And aren't you looking at the new Polaris or Kawasaki 2 Person Vehicle thing like your buddy @Inor suggested? And aren't you talking about going to the NASCAR Truck Race next month in Ohio and then do the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky on the way back?" I think you should hold off on the new 6 Point Whatever you are thinking about buying!"

Has Mrs S done gone crazy or am I in some sort of discombobulated nightmare dream?

HELP!

C'mon after 40 big ones you should have learned by now. You need to snip that attitude in the butt quick. Cause once it starts it's like a forest fire in 50mph winds.

My 35th is Sunday and I'm pretty sure it's new motorcycle time.
    Last edited by Chipper; 06-28-2019 at 07:40 PM.

Your problem is your drinking piss poor bourbon....Sorta in the same class as Makers Mark.....Step it up to Basil Hayden.....Willets Pot still bourbon (Its a spicy one!) or go on up to Blantons at least. Keep away from Pappy Van winkle because it causes women problems.....Guys are tossing their wives and girlfriends at you so they can get a sip of pappy's!

Shit I'm drunk....But happily married 38 years! (Well at least she says we are!!!)

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Tell her you have a coupon...
    dwight55, Denton, Slippy and 8 others like this.
    Be a Berean

With two gun safes, . . . and no inventory sheet laying around, . . . I'm kinda sorta home free.

Besides that, . . . I try to keep em pretty much all black, . . . no use in something standing out, . . . y'know.

The new one just makes it's way to the Jeep, . . . then into the work shop.

Sometimes it's brought in in pieces, . . .

Once put together and residing in the safe for 30 days, . . . nobody ever really notices.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    KUSA, Denton, Slippy and 2 others like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Mrs Slippy is right, that it is way too much stuff, go back and apologize 🙂
    she seems to be very good in keeping track on all of your purchases and spending, the coupom idea will not work.

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    With two gun safes, . . . and no inventory sheet laying around, . . . I'm kinda sorta home free.

Besides that, . . . I try to keep em pretty much all black, . . . no use in something standing out, . . . y'know.

The new one just makes it's way to the Jeep, . . . then into the work shop.

Sometimes it's brought in in pieces, . . .

Once put together and residing in the safe for 30 days, . . . nobody ever really notices.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    This is what I do. But somehow she usually figures it out. I don’t think she realizes that I bought a Daniel Defense a year ago.

Super Moderator

Slippy, my dear friend and brother, you should simmer down.
    Mrs. S knows that it isn't just a new weapon but it also means the accouterments that come along with a new weapon. Do you already have a weapon in that caliber? If not, she knows there's going to be more money spent on the 10,000 rounds you'll have to have for the newest in your vast weapons collection.
    Slippy, jimb1972 and Prepared One like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Furthermore, @Slippy , I am NOT going to go against Mrs. S!
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Furthermore, @Slippy , I am NOT going to go against Mrs. S!
    dwight55 likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links