HELP! Mrs Slippy Done Gone CRAAAAAZYYY! - Page 3

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

HELP! Mrs Slippy Done Gone CRAAAAAZYYY!

This is a discussion on HELP! Mrs Slippy Done Gone CRAAAAAZYYY! within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Sure is a thing of beauty isn't she? https://pof-usa.com/firearms/p65/...

View Poll Results: Has Mrs S;

Voters
14. This poll is closed
  • Done Gone Crazy

5 35.71%
  • Or am I in a Discombobulated Nightmare

9 64.29%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: HELP! Mrs Slippy Done Gone CRAAAAAZYYY!

Sure is a thing of beauty isn't she?

HELP!  Mrs Slippy Done Gone CRAAAAAZYYY!-main-banner-p65-19.png

https://pof-usa.com/firearms/p65/
    tuffy_chick_13 and Inor like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rstanek View Post
    You shouldn’t have said anything about it and surprised her. Sometimes asking for forgiveness is more productive then permission.....
    Yes, but sometimes getting shot by an angry women is more productive (for her) than our false submission.

Ever notice that Christian Yelich always bats second? The lead off gets on base by any means and Christian hits one ball over the right field fence, but it's two men who score.

Ergo, it doesn't matter who gets to be the hero, or even has to give up something for the good of his spouse, but you both wind up "safe at home."
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Slippy... based on the response, and I’m laughing my A$$ off with them, you’re on your own. Good luck!!

Ps, I’d never vote. I’m afraid that Mrs. Slippy would see my vote and well.. I’m afraid..

On a serious note.. my brother, on the rich side of the family, just bought a Tikka 6.5 for long range shooting competitions. He’s crazy that way. Loves the rifle.
    Slippy likes this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

For me just being upfront about the motorcycles and firearms works best. I am luck she likes to ride and understands the need to defend our way of life. Her forcing me to buy the RPR was not planned but I know how it happened. She heard Son and I talking about getting a new longer range rifle. We talked about the reasons and uses . This went on for some time every time we were in the same place. What was holding me back was just did not need another 308. After she ask me a few time if I purchased that "gun" yet I said ok that is it and ordered the 6.5 CR. It always goes best when they are [part of the purchase. learned that early on in this 43 year marriage
    Good luck I hope it works out . And buy a good one don't skimp on it..
    Slippy and tuffy_chick_13 like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Aw crap slippy..

Reading this thread I starting thinking, which is always dangerous. This past Christmas I received from my lovely wife of 1 year, an 8x32 scope. A rather expensive thing. But, guess what? No “appropriate” rifle to mount it on. So, being married a short time, and this being my (cough cough) 4th wife.. I’m thinking this was maybe permission to get a new long range rifle. And damn if I didn’t just find a Tikka 6.5 on sale this morning.

You may have gotten me in trouble with the pirate wench. LOL
    Slippy likes this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Are you a nightmare? Is she crazy? I dunno, prolly not either of these two things. I say Mr Slippy can have his proverbial cake and eat it, too....

Why don't you ask her to get you that gun for Christmas? That could be your big Christmas present.

Nope, wont work. Slip and I both strictly adhere to the "Buy your own damn gift policy". No matter the cost and repeat if necessary.
    Slippy and Annie like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

You know if you have a .308, you can have it re-barreled to be a 6.5. That’s what I’m thinking of doing to this.

Well, we all know Mrs. S is a little crazy, she married you after all. So, it must be a discombobulated nightmare. I know, your shook up and distraught. Your panicked, it felt so real to you. You wake up in a cold sweat, shaking, and now your afraid to go back to sleep. you can't eat, can't sleep. You walk around in daze, afraid to go out into the world. Your doubting your very existence, the true meaning of life. You can't go one like this. So to calm yourself, to be able to sleep again in peace, to make the nightmares stop, you now know what you must do. You must buy that rifle. It's the only way to break the chain of nightmares. You have to do it for your own sanity, your family, for Mrs. S! Think of the children for gods sake! For no other reason then humanity itself, you must break the cycle of misery and self doubt.

If that load of crap doesn't work, give me a second, I'll think of something else.
    A Watchman, Slippy and Inor like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Yavanna View Post
    Mrs Slippy is right, that it is way too much stuff, go back and apologize 🙂
    she seems to be very good in keeping track on all of your purchases and spending, the coupom idea will not work.
    WHo let this communist BOT on here!!!!!!! Pay no attention to computer generated ramblings of the Bot named Yavanna, she obviously logged into her husbands site to cause him emotional grief.....

Rule 1: If your earning the damn money....You ain't gotta ask anyone how you spend it.
    Rule 2: If you ain't feeding me, fucking me, or financing me, you don't get a vote.
    Rule 3: Get comfortable on the couch...it disarms your partner leaving her nothing but thrown objects and firearms to revert to as threats. Everything else is a barter item she has to offer up.
    Prepared One, Slippy and Inor like this.

Name:  A0098770-1A0E-440E-BF85-1236415798F7.jpeg
Views: 33
Size:  69.9 KB

The truth.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links