Yo Ho ho and a bottle of Rum - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Yo Ho ho and a bottle of Rum

This is a discussion on Yo Ho ho and a bottle of Rum within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Old SF Guy Didn't you already build her a She-Shack? My wife asked for a She-Shack once, I said her She-Shack is ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Yo Ho ho and a bottle of Rum

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    Didn't you already build her a She-Shack?

My wife asked for a She-Shack once, I said her She-Shack is the closet where the vacuum cleaner is.
    Inor, Slippy, Michael_Js and 4 others like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    My wife asked for a She-Shack once, I said her She-Shack is the closet where the vacuum cleaner is.
    Go build your wife a She-Shack. It is good politics. It gives you firm standing to say: "What do you mean you don't like wearing the little black thing?!? I gave you a whole damn building! Now go put on the little black thing."
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Go build your wife a She-Shack. It is good politics. It gives you firm standing to say: "What do you mean you don't like wearing the little black thing?!? I gave you a whole damn building! Now go put on the little black thing."
    There is something about a woman in a "Little Black Thing" that gets me going. Actually, it don't take much of anything to get me going, but I digress. When I met my wife 25 years ago she used to work in the clubs as a waitress and they would have lingerie nights on occasion. I bought her so many of those things she told me to stop. I have very fond memories of a particularly skimpy little black teddy that.......... She had a way of..... Well, Ummmm........ Yeah. You know what I mean.

I think I feel a "Little Black Thing" night coming on. How much can a She Shack possibly cost?
    A Watchman and Inor like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

There is something about a woman in a "Little Black Thing" that gets me going. Actually, it don't take much of anything to get me going, but I digress. When I met my wife 25 years ago she used to work in the clubs as a waitress and they would have lingerie nights on occasion. I bought her so many of those things she told me to stop. I have very fond memories of a particularly skimpy little black teddy that.......... She had a way of..... Well, Ummmm........ Yeah. You know what I mean.

I think I feel a "Little Black Thing" night coming on. How much can a She Shack possibly cost?
    gawd dammit...stop already...its like bragging about your shoes to a homeless, shoeless kid...Its just CRUEL!

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    And your still alive? Amazing..

My wife has a “she shack”... it’s the entire freaking house.
    Prepared One and Inor like this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links