Medievel Diseases Back in LA
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Medievel Diseases Back in LA within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; https://www.foxnews.com/health/dr-dr...th-los-angeles “We have a complete breakdown of the basic needs of civilization in Los Angeles right now,” Pinsky told host Laura Ingraham. “We have the ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Medievel Diseases Back in LA

https://www.foxnews.com/health/dr-dr...th-los-angeles

“We have a complete breakdown of the basic needs of civilization in Los Angeles right now,” Pinsky told host Laura Ingraham. “We have the three prongs of airborne disease, tuberculosis is exploding, (and) rodent-borne. We are one of the only cities in the country that doesn’t have a rodent control program, and sanitation has broken down.”
    Los Angeles had a typhus outbreak last summer and will likely have another this summer, Pinsky said. Meanwhile, bubonic plague – a pandemic that killed tens of millions of people during the 14th century – is “likely” already present in Los Angeles, Pinsky added.
    https://abcnews.go.com/Health/lapd-o...ry?id=63371616
    At least one officer with the Los Angeles Police Department has contracted the bacteria that causes typhoid fever, Salmonella typhi, and another one is showing typhus-like symptoms, the police department announced on Thursday.

The officer who had contracted the illness is being treated, and the other officer has yet to be confirmed to be infected, according to the LAPD. Both officers work at the LAPD’s Central Division, according to a statement released by the department.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/invest...505166301.html

But Deputy City Attorney Liz Greenwood, a veteran prosecutor, tells NBC4 she was diagnosed with typhus in November, after experiencing high fevers and excruciating headaches.
    Greenwood believes she contracted typhus from fleas in her office at City Hall East. Fleas often live on rats, which congregate in the many heaps of trash that are visible across the city of LA, and are a breeding ground for typhus.

"There are rats in City Hall and City Hall East," Greenwood added. "There are enormous rats and their tails are as long as their bodies."

That's some scary stuff.
    Slippy, Prepared One and Annie like this.
    Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"We are our own worst enemy..."

human crap contains all sort of bad things.. remember typhoid Mary was a carrier. she was not symptomatic .

so there are people in the area that are crapping on the street that are carriers....

there will be worse things
    Denton and inceptor like this.
    Be a Berean

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    And we will be our own end.
    Slippy, inceptor and Michael_Js like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

LA is screwed. And I believe that other larger cities will suffer the same fate. Especially those that are sanctuary cities, and those that dole out the most drugs and gooberment needles...just sayin...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Slippy, Annie, inceptor and 1 others like this.

Is it going to take a kindergarten class dying of plague to wake these dumbass people up? L.A. Seattle, and San Francisco airports fly people all over the country.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Quote Originally Posted by keith9365 View Post
    Is it going to take a kindergarten class dying of plague to wake these dumbass people up? L.A. Seattle, and San Francisco airports fly people all over the country.
    90% of kindergarten classes in LA are majority illegal...and growing...so there's that.

To be compassionate liberals have disregarded basic sanitation to create the conditions that beeed this disease. The conditions are akin to Mede I’ll sanitation there fore you have midevil diseases. These people in charge are [email protected] And those who voted for them are the same or pure idiots.
    soyer38301 likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    No, Liberals are our worst enemies. LA and many other cities in CA have turned into cesspools because of Liberal policies. I don't want anyone to think this is a "people making bad decisions" thing. This is "LIBERAL people making bad decisions thing".

I live about 45 minutes from LA and my biggest worry is once idiot people of LA figure out they are screwed they will make their escape my way and bring their disease with them.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

One of our biggest problems are all the GD New York and New Jersey people retiring and moving down here. They retire and move to get away from high taxes then vote for the party who caused high taxes!
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links