Medievel Diseases Back in LA - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Medievel Diseases Back in LA

This is a discussion on Medievel Diseases Back in LA within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I'm not surprised. What do we expect?? Stupid is as stupid does....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Medievel Diseases Back in LA

I'm not surprised. What do we expect?? Stupid is as stupid does.

Yep, even my city has pest control programs (including rodents). Los Angeles indeed sounds worse than most cities in Brazil. Congratulations to all involved in making that happen 😂
    How can a city so big do not have a plan to control rodents? They breed like crazy and eat most kinds of trash.
    Tuberculosis is very uncommon here, most people that have it are either HIV positive or are in jail (now that is a place with BAD sanitacion). Overall the average person does not get it.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    No, Liberals are our worst enemies. LA and many other cities in CA have turned into cesspools because of Liberal policies. I don't want anyone to think this is a "people making bad decisions" thing. This is "LIBERAL people making bad decisions thing".

I live about 45 minutes from LA and my biggest worry is once idiot people of LA figure out they are screwed they will make their escape my way and bring their disease with them.
    That's when you put your quarantined sign out front with lots of biohazard waste bags.
    Mad Trapper and Sasquatch like this.
    "But in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph"--OL Fatima

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

How,any of these diseases are coming up from the south ?

Build the walls around the sanctuary cites and quarantine them.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri.14 View Post
    How,any of these diseases are coming up from the south ?
    They say over 300,00 just year have invaded.

How many do you think got screened to disease?

When you open your arms to the worlds oppressed, regardless of law and safety, this is what you get..
    TB is nasty, Bubonic Plague scares me deeply..
    They need to release the Kraken.. Approach the clean up with a Vengeance. More cats, clean the water, wash the dang streets with more street washers.. Do something.
    Oh, wait, close the border.....hmmmm

From what Sean Hannity has been reporting on San Francisco, most of the streets and sidewalks are rife with human feces. In fact, these conditions are bad right around the walls to Nancy Pelosi's home.

I don't think you could avoid every dung-pile in that area without tracking some back with you. Frankly, if one really sick vagrant soils that area, any disease could spread very rapidly.

I remember seeing the vista of San Francisco in an old "Dirty Harry" movie. Sadly, I'll bet that beauty is all gone by now.
    Steve40th likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links