Travel and hotel security tips. - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Travel and hotel security tips.

This is a discussion on Travel and hotel security tips. within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by The Tourist @Prepared One , I haven't been on a commercial airliner in over 30 years, and I do not plan to ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Travel and hotel security tips.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    @Prepared One, I haven't been on a commercial airliner in over 30 years, and I do not plan to start now. I'm always carrying some form of defensive device, and I have no intention of disarming myself. If I want to go someplace, I'll take all my toys and travel in my F-150.

If it's too far or too boring, I won't go, at all. Just about everyone I talk with--including my wife who flies with her sister--tells me tales of woe about delayed flights, late flights, crammed cabins, lost luggage and exorbitant charges.

Why bother?
    My job demands travel. My territory is Texas so I drive most of it and can be armed as I wish.That's the fun part of my job. I get a lot of windshield time in and enjoy the countryside. However, my job demands I fly as well to out of state locations for factory inspections, continuing education, engineering meetings, national conventions, etc. so I fly. Most of my family is spread all over creation so I fly to see them. When I was a kid I loved to fly, now it's a necessary chore. I do the frequent flyer miles and hotel Honors cards so it's at least manageable. Just a necessary evil.
    Inor likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    My job demands travel. My territory is Texas so I drive most of it and can be armed as I wish.That's the fun part of my job. I get a lot of windshield time in and enjoy the countryside. However, my job demands I fly as well to out of state locations for factory inspections, continuing education, engineering meetings, national conventions, etc. so I fly. Most of my family is spread all over creation so I fly to see them. When I was a kid I loved to fly, now it's a necessary chore. I do the frequent flyer miles and hotel Honors cards so it's at least manageable. Just a necessary evil.
    There' was a time when flying was glamorous. Gone are the days.
    Prepared One likes this.
    "But in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph"--OL Fatima

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links