Islamic peace
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Islamic peace

This is a discussion on Islamic peace within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Or is it pieces? https://www.foxnews.com/us/muslim-ch...-investigation...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Islamic peace

Islamic peace

RedLion likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Super Moderator

A couple of paragraphs from the article:
    A Jewish congressman is calling for a criminal investigation into the Muslim American Society (MAS) after the group posted a video from an Islamic center in Philadelphia showing children saying "we will chop off their heads" for Allah and the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.

Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., appearing on "Fox & Friends" Monday, called the video "deeply disturbing," "dangerous," and "infuriating to see U.S. children being radicalized on U.S. soil." The Middle East Media Research Institute, a watchdog group who translated the video and alerted Fox News Friday, said it is not an isolated incident.

That isn't a school as we define schools. That is a madrassa.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

The only thing different about what happen ther than any other place run by muslim's is they got caught. It will still go on but they will be more careful of video. That is who they are is what they will always teach and do.

""It indicates that maybe they aren't outraged at the fact that they are radicalizing and indoctrinating their own children, it's that maybe they're upset they exposed themselves by posting the video onto their own Facebook account," Zeldin said. "I'm very bothered by it.""
    Denton likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I just got off a few days in fakebook jail, for talking about the "religion on peace", not sure you guys and girls wanna hear what DEEBO has to say..
    I will mention, I learned all I wanted to know about ISLAM on 9-11.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Deebo, I can imagine the discourse. But I have a differing slant.

I have long opined that I do not 'hate" a specific group. I hate a 'behavior."

That being, if I see a faction of society use cowardice, violence or lawbreaking, then I have found a demographic that needs to be pruned back.

Be that ethnic banger, violent husband, muslim extremist, white supremacist or garden variety bank robber, it's all the same to me. It is simply the extension of violence to generate success over any citizen who capitulates out of fear or the need for safety. Whether they are systematically killed in a ski-mask, or drilled off the matching humps of a dromedary, the endgame should be executed in identical fashion and without delay.

There is only one thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, and we all know what that is.
    Denton, Deebo, Annie and 2 others like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Anyone that has spent time in the middle east. Other than a liberal reporter knows full well what you saw on that video is who they are. The ones not on the front line are bank rolling the ones that are, same agenda.
    Deebo, Annie, Slippy and 3 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Anyone that has spent time in the middle east. Other than a liberal reporter knows full well what you saw on that video is who they are. The ones not on the front line are bank rolling the ones that are, same agenda.
    I never ruled out a circular firing squad. A financier who meets his end accomplishes the same as for a dead street tough.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Islamic peace-blow-up-so-young.png

Anybody think we are winning this game?
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Anybody think we are winning this game?
    I don't. We are letting in those who want to destroy us. They are even in our federal congress. We are asking for suicide. Makes no sense.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links