Islamic peace - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Islamic peace

This is a discussion on Islamic peace within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; We have medicine for these cancers,but no one wants to give it to the patients......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Islamic peace

We have medicine for these cancers,but no one wants to give it to the patients...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Islamic peace-tiacft.jpg  

Agure Aut Mori

Islamic peace-blow-up-so-young.png

Name:  556.png
Views: 18
Size:  55.0 KBI prefer the 5.56 mm. Less chance of over penetration and will F you up on the inside!
    Quote Originally Posted by watcher View Post
    We have medicine for these cancers,but no one wants to give it to the patients...
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    early in the morning, and I am still drinking my coffee, but this I say, WE ARE IDIOTS, for allowing this to happen.
    We have coddled them, pampered them, and bent over backwards for them.
    Now, we have them in our elected positions, and openly and brazenly talk about CHOPPING OFF HEADS.
    I beg to differ, there ain’t any “we” to this. I’ve never voted for a libtard, ever, not once.

And, I have plenty of medical treatment for this cancer. I could cure tens of thousands of them given enough time to administer the pills.

Quote Originally Posted by keith9365 View Post
    Name:  556.png
Views: 18
Size:  55.0 KBI prefer the 5.56 mm. Less chance of over penetration and will F you up on the inside!
    For when you are up close and personal with your "friends"

Islamic peace-oobuck.png

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    I beg to differ, there ain’t any “we” to this. I’ve never voted for a libtard, ever, not once.

And, I have plenty of medical treatment for this cancer. I could cure tens of thousands of them given enough time to administer the pills.
    WHEN, not if, when the next "real big attack hits", I think anyone that has brown skin, a beard and a headwrap will be subject to violence. The American people are at a tipping point, with so many people lining up to "kiss the asses and shake hands" with these devils, and then so many of us that are completely against them, it will BOIL OVER with another "big event".
    Prepared One and Michael_Js like this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    WHEN, not if, when the next "real big attack hits", I think anyone that has brown skin, a beard and a headwrap will be subject to violence. The American people are at a tipping point, with so many people lining up to "kiss the asses and shake hands" with these devils, and then so many of us that are completely against them, it will BOIL OVER with another "big event".
    Agree! Not if, but when. And they won't be satisfied with with 10's, 100's, or 1000's of dead. Think 10's of thousands or hundreds. Don't think they aren't planning it.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links