Obligation to carry
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Obligation to carry

This is a discussion on Obligation to carry within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-04-...-citizens.html Says it all. If you are responsible for your own defense then libtards need to back off the clearly anti constitutional gun control/banning. It’s ...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 5 Post By Camel923
  • 5 Post By hawgrider
  • 1 Post By Back Pack Hack

Thread: Obligation to carry

Obligation to carry

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-04-...-citizens.html

Says it all. If you are responsible for your own defense then libtards need to back off the clearly anti constitutional gun control/banning. It’s no one’s business how I defend my self. No records or lists necessary of whom has what. No restrictions of what I chose for the job.
    hawgrider, Kauboy, RedLion and 2 others like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Cops are there for the clean up and paper work only.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    Says it all. If you are responsible for your own defense then libtards need to back off the clearly anti constitutional gun control/banning. It’s no one’s business how I defend my self. No records or lists necessary of whom has what. No restrictions of what I chose for the job.
    The only time anyone needs to fear what I use for self-defense is when they intend to do me harm.
    Gunn likes this.
    It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and politicians have to start selling candy bars and holding car washes to finance their campaigns.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Sponsored Links