Aldi's - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Aldi's

This is a discussion on Aldi's within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Annie, Lidl's, Aldi's arch rival is popping up all over too. So now you have 2 places to bargain shop prepper deals!...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Aldi's

Annie, Lidl's, Aldi's arch rival is popping up all over too. So now you have 2 places to bargain shop prepper deals!
    Annie likes this.
    Announcing Our New web-site 100% CBD products
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Agree that years ago all their stuff was crap!

But recently in the last couple three years the stuff they sell is better now so My woman has been shopping there recently for some things.
    Then perhaps I should do some recon someday.
    Whoever said, "Life is short" didn't understand it's the longest thing you're ever going to do.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    Then perhaps I should do some recon someday.
    Key word "Somethings"

Somethings I just absolutely prefer the original name brands.

The strange thing is occasionally I find a house brand I like better than a name brand.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Yes, I go to Aldi's, there is one a few miles from my house, and I have learned to use a quarter, to get a cart. Carrying around an armload of stuff, has proven to have drawbacks for me.
    There are a lot of clods who go to Aldi and SAL, and that is something else that I have adapted to. If I need to, I will punch some manners into them.

[But, that has universal uses now-a-days, punching I mean; there seems to be something in America's water [or schools] called "stupid stuff", or "stupid pills".]
    [Well I have the antidote on me.]
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 05-01-2019 at 01:55 PM.
    A DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, OR STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA:: [Pennsylvaia was a very different place then, just look at Philly today, compared to 1776 AD.]
    [And it is regrettable that their original confrontational ways, about how government should work, has been lost.]

VI. That those who are employed in the legislative and executive business of the State, may be restrained from oppression, the people have a right, at such periods as they may think proper, to reduce their public officers to a private station, and supply the vacancies by certain and regular elections.
    [Hidden Content

Joe

Aldis is a great store. We go there for a number of items Can't beat the prices!
    Annie likes this.

I shop Aldis every other week. Mostly for vegetables, eggs and a few others things. Great prices and the products are fine by me.
    Annie likes this.

hmm...been a long time since I been in an Aldis. I never found much I wanted there. Maybe I should give it a go.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    I haven't been to an Aldi's in years. I tried their store brands, and really didn't care for 'em. I'd rather drop the dime for national brands.
    fair enough.
    Hidden Content
    Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered: and let them that hate Him flee from before His face. --Propers for Pentecost

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    Yes, I go to Aldi's, there is one a few miles from my house, and I have learned to use a quarter, to get a cart. Carrying around an armload of stuff, has proven to have drawbacks for me.
    There are a lot of clods who go to Aldi and SAL, and that is something else that I have adapted to. If I need to, I will punch some manners into them.

[But, that has universal uses now-a-days, punching I mean; there seems to be something in America's water [or schools] called "stupid stuff", or "stupid pills".]
    [Well I have the antidote on me.]
    Haha, the quarter thing, yeah. When I first got there and all the carts were chained up I was like, Wha? I guess it saves them money to do it that way.
    MisterMills357 likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered: and let them that hate Him flee from before His face. --Propers for Pentecost

Super Moderator

Aldi's canned ham (Brooklake) is less than half the price of Walmart's (Dax). Same weight, same everything. Haven't tasted it yet, but we'll see how that goes.
    bigwheel likes this.
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links