Are you a 10 percenter? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Are you a 10 percenter?

This is a discussion on Are you a 10 percenter? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I don't worry even a little bit about an EMP, I've posted before the whole world would go dark. Most here no of it, MAD, ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Are you a 10 percenter?

I don't worry even a little bit about an EMP, I've posted before the whole world would go dark. Most here no of it, MAD, mutually assured destruction. Not that I am prepared for it, why worry about something you have no control over, everyone will be in the same boat.
    modfan and stowlin like this.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Quote Originally Posted by 1skrewsloose View Post
    I don't worry even a little bit about an EMP, I've posted before the whole world would go dark. Most here no of it, MAD, mutually assured destruction. Not that I am prepared for it, why worry about something you have no control over, everyone will be in the same boat.
    No, we won't. You may drift around in your cobbled-together raft, but I'll try not to plow you over by when I go by on my well-stocked barge.

We may not be able to prevent an EMP, but we damned sure have control over what resources we'll have available to us after it.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

If it happens tomorrow, I probably will be ok. If it happens in one year, I KNOW I will be alright.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Maybe. There are so many variables it's impossible to know, and a lot would come down to luck. Medical issues unforeseen that would normally be minor could be fatal, still have
    an appendix? It could kill you under those circumstance. Planes falling from the sky would take out some. Barring the unknown, probably.
    "A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still."- The wise words of Benjamin Franklin.

Would be best to set off an EMP the first week of December. Just as winter hits hard. So enjoy the summer nothing will happen for a few months.

I think some of have forgotten that an EMP would shut down very improtant manufacturing. Medications would be gone in a matter of a day or 2. Diabetics would last about 2 weeks to 30 days without insulin or similar meds. Heart patients might last a little longer depending on when they refilled a prescription. The missing med that scares me the most are the drugs necessary to control the real whacked out nut jobs. Then of course they are the prisons and jails that would most likely be abandoned by their guards. It will not be an easy time.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by paraquack View Post
    I think some of have forgotten that an EMP may shut down very improtant manufacturing............
    Fify. EMPs don't destroy EVERYTHING electronic and electrical.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

I predict that following an EMP there will be a lot of Boom Booms, but not from stero systems from low-rider cars being driven by headband wearing gang bangers. Should be interesting.
    MisterMills357 likes this.

Seems the military has some concerns about it. If they are worried, maybe we should worry. Grid down, by any means, is in my top 3,

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2019...9661556212614/
    jimb1972 and stowlin like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

I sometimes wonder how an EMP would affect my country differently from the USA. At least heating the house would not be a problem in here.
    There are some people that I believe would not even notice the power going down. In the far north/northeast of the country, there are still places that have no electricity, those folks would eventually far better than the ones that live stacked up in the big cities. A few days without potable water supplies would cause major outbreaks of diseases. In a month or two most poeple would be dead.
    I do have supplies for some time, and a nice productive garden, but water would eventually become a problem.
    My main goal is to move back to the country, in a property with a reliable water source. The farther away from the city and main roads, the better
    Prepared One, Camel923 and stowlin like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links