Is Pope Francis/Catholic Church Leaders EVIL? Are Catholics complicit? - Page 8
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Is Pope Francis/Catholic Church Leaders EVIL? Are Catholics complicit?

This is a discussion on Is Pope Francis/Catholic Church Leaders EVIL? Are Catholics complicit? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; My Pa wanted to enlist me in '72. Recruiter said I was too young...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: Is Pope Francis/Catholic Church Leaders EVIL? Are Catholics complicit?

My Pa wanted to enlist me in '72. Recruiter said I was too young
    Bucket-Back since 2004

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    I won't forget. I have lived as a free man my entire life. As a boomer, I saw your avatar and instantly recognized "those colored stripes" and knew what they were and what they meant. You did the tour I was too busy for, and at that point in life I would have never made it out. Without putting too fine a point on it, I'm alive today because some ground-pounder gave every ounce he had.

Welcome home, Daddy.
    I did not beat the bush, I was in a combat support unit on an infantry base camp a few miles south of the DMZ. Indian Country.
    My Army brigade was on loan to the Marines, coming under command and control of the 3rd Marine Division.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

RPD, there is a saving that applies, "They also serve who only stand and wait."

I did nothing. I watched the war on TV, chased co-eds, wore out motorcycles and then got a white collar job while the veterans returned under a cloud. So honestly, my friend, who actually served their country? I think you did yourself and your country proud.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I may be wrong, but many of the devout Catholics I know seem to worship the pope and the Virgin Mary more than Christ. If this is indicative of the religion, then they are worshiping false gods and that is the devils work.

After having been a Catholic, I can assure you that they do not worship the religious staff. I found that they respected them, and often sought them out for confusing elements of scripture.

When I became SDA, I went to Bible classes, and found the same intense and revealing study done by the laity. Sure, I was respectful of our minister, and we even became friends. My home was one such place where he could let his hair down.

If I was an outsider I guess I could find it odd that the Catholic religious staff had titles, special clothing and unique rituals. But they still have feet of clay.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Sponsored Links