Is Pope Francis/Catholic Church Leaders EVIL? Are Catholics complicit? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Is Pope Francis/Catholic Church Leaders EVIL? Are Catholics complicit?

This is a discussion on Is Pope Francis/Catholic Church Leaders EVIL? Are Catholics complicit? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Just saw this on gab.com. Pretty scary if true. https://freedomproject.com/christ-cu...WBovk.facebook...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: Is Pope Francis/Catholic Church Leaders EVIL? Are Catholics complicit?

Just saw this on gab.com. Pretty scary if true.
    https://freedomproject.com/christ-cu...WBovk.facebook
    Denton, Slippy and Prepared One like this.

The Good Cop

Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
    Matthew 7:15-20 (NIV)
    Denton, bigwheel and wallyLOZ like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    if a Catholic (and you all know I am not a fan) gives money to the church with the intent that that money would be used for supporting the good works of the church they are NOT responsible for acts of evil

if americans pay taxes as they are supposed to and some government members are evil... they can not be accountable for that

I was once the chairman of the board for a non-profit food pantry (non government funded). We once had a long debate about how to make sure we did not have freeloaders or people that did not need the assistance showing up. Since we did not require them to submit any forms or proof of need we only had their word that they were in need..

after much debate I said basically - it is not on us to verify that our good will was being used/abused... we were doing a good deed by providing food for families in need.. if somebody was abusing it, that was on them and they would be held accountable

same with people that give money to churches, nonprofits, etc.... if their spirit in giving is good and the organization is (overall) doing good... they should not be blamed if time to time bad people do bad things... if we demand 100% clean hands we will stop all charity for all groups...

if you are however supporting a group that is evil _PLANNED PARENTHOOD for example - DOOM ON YOU
    Yes, I think we can definitively say that any organization that kills hundreds of thousands of babies a year, as matter of course, is as evil as anything else Satan can come up with!! Black of heart and black of mind!!!
    Denton and inceptor like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Thanks bigwheel
    https://leohohmann.com/2019/02/10/po...willed-by-god/
    https://blackholezoo.com/pope-signs-...orld-religion/
    Pope Francis signs pact with muslimes! WHAT?
    That pretty much seals the deal. He is evil hands down.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Honestly nothing with this pope surprises me anymore.

How about this one? Did you catch this?
    Prophetic Peace Dove Attack
    29 January 2014

Your Islamic Future: Prophetic Peace Dove Attack

Name:  dove_attack2.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  49.8 KB

Name:  dove_attack1.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  37.4 KB
    At a recent ceremony at St. Peter's Square, Pope Francis, speaking from a window of the Apostolic Palace said, in reference to political tensions in the Ukraine:
    "I hope for constructive dialogue between the institutions and civil society, and that — without recourse to violent action — the spirit of peace and the search for common good may prevail in the hearts of all."
    As a symbol of this "spirit of peace," the Pope had two children, one on each side of him, release two doves from the window. But then an amazing and unexpected thing happen: both of the "peace doves" were attacked by angry birds — one by a crow (or raven), and the other by a seagull, as you can see in the photos to the right.
    More here.

Remember this? Lightning striking the Vatican the night before BXVI resigns.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Annie; 04-29-2019 at 10:56 AM.
    Denton and bigwheel like this.
    Amen, amen I say to you, that you shall lament and weep, but the world shall rejoice; and you shall be made sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

Bucket-Back since 2004

Super Moderator

Those who are greatly scandalized--whether rightly or wrongly--generally enjoy it a whole lot.
    Denton likes this.
    Amen, amen I say to you, that you shall lament and weep, but the world shall rejoice; and you shall be made sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by AquaHull View Post
    I'm thinking that a lot of people are going to be surprised when they find that their "connect-the-dots" attempt wasn't on the money.
    Annie likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

I read the news today.... oh boy
    Thinking about all this stuff to keep from thinking about something else, isn’t that what secret police are all about?

So many false narratives and assumptions in this thread. First off the Pope did not sign a `pact' with the Nation of Islam. It was a peace treaty to try and end the killings and violence in the Middle East and the spread of terrorism. In full disclosure I am a Catholic (by choice) and I agree with their teachings and what they are trying to do throughout the world (spreading peace, humanitarian aid and the word of God). I don't think they are superior to other Christian faiths and it is disturbing to me that they always seem to be the target for both non believers and other Christians as well. Yes, there has been some terrible things that have happened and others have tried to cover them up, but that is the evil of man and not the church. If you look at other Christian denominations, these things have and are happening there as well, but the press doesn't get as much mileage from an individual church, as they do from a large established organization. Remove the log from your own eye, before bothering with the splinter in mine.

The other thing to realize is the reason they consider the Catholic church as rich is that they own properties all around the world (churches, schools, hospitals, hospices, shelters, food pantries) and that is 95% of their assessed value. The Catholic Church was the first organized church commissioned by Jesus to his disciple Peter (the first Pope). Because of this they have had over 2000 years to grow and build the first schools, hospitals and other infrastructure to help the poor. Three of their main charities are in the top 25 for money going directly to the cause (95-97%). Most of the money they do have either supports their current physical assets or to charity, again this doesn't make them superior, as other Christian faiths do good works, it is just that the Catholics have had the advantage of doing it longer.

The only other thing I feel compelled to add is that if ever was there a time to be united as Christians, it is now. I really don't care what denomination you are, you are my brother. We may go to different churches, we may have slightly different views and interpretations of the Bible, but we agree on what is important. There is one God (God of love and forgiveness) and he gave his only son for our salvation. Jesus told us the two most important Commandments where: `Love on another as I have loved you.' and `Do not judge lest you be judged'. Peace be with you all.
    Steve40th likes this.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links