Why Does The US Need Immigration? Change My Mind! - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Why Does The US Need Immigration? Change My Mind!

This is a discussion on Why Does The US Need Immigration? Change My Mind! within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; You don't expect the minority, protected class to do the work do you?...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Why Does The US Need Immigration? Change My Mind!

You don't expect the minority, protected class to do the work do you?
    Slippy likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Some of my blood was around before the first man set foot on this land.
    Same here, Passamaquoddy Tribe of the eastern Algonquians. In what is the present day State of Maine.
    Slippy likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    You don't expect the minority, protected class to do the work do you?
    They would if they had to.
    stevekozak and Slippy like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    There's this what? A poem? Who cares. I can write a poem too.

Immigration go away
    you're no longer welcome to stay
    we are full and we want no more
    so in your face we will slam the door.
    Yes it is, but it highlights something that has been at the core of this country for a very long time.
    It's the reason my Grandmothers ancestors came here in 1620 and my grandfathers ancestors from Germany the early 1860's, the Irish, Italians, Poles also were met with similar regard as many do now to their arrival. The majority of them came legally as 100's of thousands of others have.
    What we're dealing with now from the south is people with the same reasons coming by the droves and coming illegally which they have been doing for a long time. There are to many of those in charge that have not only tended to look the other way and are trying to offer more and more hands outs.
    Albeit piss poorly managed, immigration is still a core ideal of this country.
    This is just another blinding example of some bad apples ruining it for everyone else, as with the attack on 2A, and a bunch of elected self serving morons with Utopian ideals trying to give away what they don't have and expecting the taxpayers to foot the expense, because non of us already here ever had rough time of it.
    I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number please.

Stupidity, the New Common Sense

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    My great great grandfather fought on the right side of the War of Northern Aggression, and my blood has served ever since.

My descendents from the British Isles were Christians. Orange; not green. Christianity is the faith that is the origin of our nation's understand of right and wrong, moral and immoral, legal and illegal.
    Ahhh, he was an FNG.
    My Great (x4) Grandfather joined the brand new US Army in July 1775 as a Private in the 30th Regiment.

After the Uprising, the English "asked" my ancestors to leave Scotland. Put them on a ship bound for the Colonies.
    But we paid 'em back.

The anti-tyrant, anti-authority, anti-government attitude I have is deeply ingrained in my DNA.

Hey, just bustin' your chops, Denton.
    As Brothers-In-Arms we tend to do that with one another.
    But, let NO civilian EVER try that!! They have not earned the right.
    Denton likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post

Hey, just bustin' your chops, Denton.
    As Brothers-In-Arms we tend to do that with one another.
    But, let NO civilian EVER try that!! They have not earned the right.
    I recognize a chop-busting from a brother. It's how we show each other that we care and have each others' back.

In the shop a few months ago, a Navy buddy and I were trading barbs when a civilian decided to tell a Navy joke. I humiliated him in a very crass and military manner. Not being the brightest, another civilian attempted to defend the other civilian, so I went full-out jackass on his ass.

We are all friends, but we are us. It'll always be that way.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    They would if they had to.
    Nope, and would never be forced to.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

The chamber of commerce and many many businesses in America are all for massive immigration to supply cheap labor because they claim that americans won’t do those low pay jobs. Then the intellectual elites tell us most of us will be unemployed shortly because of AI. Can’t have it both ways folks. And the reason americans won’t work at shit pay jobs.......... they can just sit at home doing nothing and collect government benefits.

The solution is to stop paying the lazy bastards. If they don’t work, then they don’t eat! Another solution is to get some work out of our massive prison population. Put em in the fields picking fruit instead of sitting around all day playing cards in the air conditioning or playing basketball in the yard.
    Slippy, stevekozak and Green Lilly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by modfan View Post
    If you lock down the borders. The liberals can't leave.

Last edited by Prepared One; 04-21-2019 at 06:39 AM.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Gee, my family is from Russia in the late 1800's and Canada.. You can try to make me leave. I dare yeah.

What I haven't seen is the whole immigration thing is all about votes plain and simple. The libs can't win they don't have the numbers. So they are simply trying to change the voter base. We need to go back to no woman voters and only legal land owners voting.

Other deal needs to be NO welfare til your legal and pay taxes for 10 years. Take the benefits away and it will stop.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links