Islam in spain pt. 1
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Islam in spain pt. 1

This is a discussion on Islam in spain pt. 1 within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; One of the most informative I have read. This stuff is evolving right here right now. If the moderators don't like it, by all means ...

Like Tree30Likes
  • 6 Post By SOCOM42
  • 6 Post By Slippy
  • 3 Post By Mad Trapper
  • 3 Post By Prepared One
  • 2 Post By inceptor
  • 1 Post By Camel923
  • 2 Post By Steve40th
  • 5 Post By Inor
  • 2 Post By Prepared One

Thread: Islam in spain pt. 1

Islam in spain pt. 1

One of the most informative I have read.
    This stuff is evolving right here right now.
    If the moderators don't like it, by all means deny it from them.
    I am sure someone here will be offended, PC must rule.

From the Gatestone Institute;

"The external enemies want to tell us how to run our country.... Angela Merkel and her fellow travelers, George Soros, the immigration mafias, believe that they can tell us who can and cannot enter our country. They demand that our boats pluck so-called castaways out of the sea, transfer them to our ports and shower them with money. Who do they think we are?" – Ortega Smith, Secretary General of the Vox party, Spain.
    "These.... groups stand out not because of prejudice ('Islamophobia' or racism) but due to their being the least assimilable of foreigners, an array of problems associated with them, such as not working and criminal activity, and a fear that they will impose their ways on Europe.... Other concerns deal with Muslim attitudes toward non-Muslims, including Christophobia and Judeophobia, jihadi violence, and the insistence that Islam enjoy a privileged status vis-à-vis other religions" – Daniel Pipes, historian, "Europe's Civilizationist Parties," Commentary, November 2018.

"We all know about the lack of freedom, if not direct persecution, suffered by women and Christians in Islamic countries, while here they enjoy the generosity characteristic of freedom, democracy and reciprocity, of course, all of which they systematically deny...." – Santiago Abascal, President of the V"The left defends any gratuitous offense, even the most beastly ones, against Christians as 'freedom of expression.' At the same time, the mere fact of criticizing Islam is branded as 'Islamophobia.' .... Is this still Spain or are we in Iran?" – Spanish prosecutors have opened a criminal investigation to determine whether the secretary general of Vox, a fast-rising Spanish populist party, is guilty of hate speech for warning of an "Islamist invasion."

The criminal inquiry, based on a complaint from a Muslim activist group, appears aimed at silencing critical discussion of Islam ahead of national elections on April 28. More broadly, however, the case poses a potentially immeasurable threat to the exercise of free speech in Spain.

Prosecutors in Valencia, the third-largest city in Spain, said that they were investigating Javier Ortega Smith, the second-ranking leader of Vox, for an alleged hate crime after they received a complaint from a Muslim group called "Muslims Against Islamophobia" (Musulmanes Contra la Islamofobia).

At a rally in Valencia on September 16, 2018, Ortega Smith declared that Europe's "common enemy" is the "Islamist invasion":, blogger, Contando Estrelas.

THERE ARE SIX PARTS TO THIS, THEY ALL ARE ON HERE SOMEWHERE!

DON'T ANYONE BE DISILLUSIONED, I AM NOT BACK, NOT PC, SO I DO NOT FIT.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 04-19-2019 at 04:02 PM.

Excellent read! Islam must be eradicated from the US. It is NOT a religion, it is a Socio-Political ideology of World domination.

Great to see you back @SOCOM42

Hope you've been well my friend!

Slip!
    11c1p, StratMaster, Inor and 3 others like this.

Glad to see You back SOCOM42

You have been missed

Hope your garden is growing well. Give me a PM if you need help with , organics.

I've been pissed at Mods in general here, they let salanders go by and thrice wiithout a wink.

So I am sorry at Your absence

Be good and take care.
    Denton, Slippy and SOCOM42 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Good to see ya again @SOCOM42 . Islam is no religion. It is an ideology of war, torture, rape, slavery, and murder.
    Steve40th, Slippy and StratMaster like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

@SOCOM42 Good to see you back my friend.
    Slippy and StratMaster like this.

Great series to post.
    StratMaster likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

I think many people beleive its time to remind Muslims of history and how they treated non Muslims, and how things ended.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/relig.../spain_1.shtml
    11c1p and StratMaster like this.

Muslims and communists are the locusts of humanity and need to be dealt with accordingly. - Without remorse. That is all.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Good to hear from you @SOCOM42
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Muslims and communists are the locusts of humanity and need to be dealt with accordingly. - Without remorse. That is all.

Simple, Elegant, and direct. I like it!
    inceptor and Inor like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Sponsored Links