Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strip clubs as a place to loot

6K views 58 replies 23 participants last post by  admin 
#1 ·
I feel their be a wealth of things and people you could acquire and use for labor and items to use.

#3 · (Edited)
got a deathwish or something? >>>> they are not only mobbed up but also located in the shithole areas of civilization - might as well wade into the junkies and brain dead tearing into the drugstores and liquor stores ....

if you're prepped correctly you don't need to go "salvaging" or "re-supplying" >>> it's raiding by any name you want to title it - you're either going to become a killer or get killed the first time you bust into a home/business running in quiet mode ....

#4 ·
Well @Donkey one would be a jack ass to raid such an establishment. Risk vs reward. Booze is a positive. Diseased hos may or may not be desirable depending on your tastes. The people that run them will likely be armed and connected to others that are also armed.

#5 ·
The strip joints in Jacksonville are famous for drug gang shoot outs.
And Jax gangs don't fool around, they use AK's and AR's often.

Ol' Donk wouldn't "fit in" there anyway. They'd tag him the moment he walked in.

#10 · (Edited)
The OP is complete douchebag, actually I hereby nominate him for the Grand Nozzle award at the annual douchebag convention.

Several years ago, I found myself in Miami, on business, when hurricane Wilma showed up. All power and all gas was out. The only place to buy food was a BBQ shack the local strippers had set up in the parking lot of the strip club. Those girls fed me a hot meal every day when nobody else could and for that I am eternally grateful. No sex expected or offered; they were just damn good kids that day.

#14 ·
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! :vs_lol:

#15 ·
I aint looting anyone or place. I it will not go well for anyone coming here. As for the Strip clubs, they shut down one near here and happy it is gone. The crime and dark money went with it.

#29 ·
I have seen the insides of many strip clubs in my younger days. I never saw food in any of them. Medical supplies? Nope! I wouldn't consider booze as worth the effort in a SHTF situation. I don't use drugs. And weapons? What the hell do I need with a baseball bat or a crappy 38 revolver?
Loot a strip club? :vs_laugh::vs_laugh::vs_laugh:
Drugs can be used for pain killers. Medical supplies maybe it's only first aid but that's ok. Booze had plenty of uses. Weapons well take your pick and try thinking about the various places around you that could have anything of value.

#32 ·
Of all the items you listed, I grant you that booze is useful and valuable. But I consider risk vs reward. Strip clubs are usually located in pretty bad neighborhoods. So, do I want to risk encountering some ‘bad’ (probably armed) people to score some cheap booze? No thank you.
But that’s just my opinion.

#33 ·
A looter is a thief. Plain, . . . simple, . . . straight forward, . . . no and's or but's about it.

Finding something along a road, . . . looking through an abandoned building for useful items, . . . scrounging thru a broken down neighborhood, . . . OK, . . . I can see that in certain times.

But breaking off a lock, kicking in a door, breaking a window and once inside, . . . just helping yourself to the contents.

You do that at my place and I'll guarantee you three things: I'll shoot you grave yard dead, . . . I'll dig a hole someplace out of sight and drop your dead body in it, . . . and I will not tell anyone it happened.

And I suspect that the folks in the strip joint will do the same if you take your God-forsaken thieving ways there as well.

But I will give you little tip, . . . change your ways, . . . straighten up, . . . get the mellenial "me first" attitude out of your head, . . . then make a commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ. He promised to watch over us until time to bail on this world, . . . and I fully believe Him when He said, . . . "the righteous will never be forsaken, nor His seed left to beg bread".

May God bless,
Dwight

#34 ·
A looter is a thief. Plain, . . . simple, . . . straight forward, . . . no and's or but's about it.

Finding something along a road, . . . looking through an abandoned building for useful items, . . . scrounging thru a broken down neighborhood, . . . OK, . . . I can see that in certain times.

But breaking off a lock, kicking in a door, breaking a window and once inside, . . . just helping yourself to the contents.

You do that at my place and I'll guarantee you three things: I'll shoot you grave yard dead, . . . I'll dig a hole someplace out of sight and drop your dead body in it, . . . and I will not tell anyone it happened.

And I suspect that the folks in the strip joint will do the same if you take your God-forsaken thieving ways there as well.

But I will give you little tip, . . . change your ways, . . . straighten up, . . . get the mellenial "me first" attitude out of your head, . . . then make a commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ. He promised to watch over us until time to bail on this world, . . . and I fully believe Him when He said, . . . "the righteous will never be forsaken, nor His seed left to beg bread".

May God bless,
Dwight
Ok Rambo chances are you dont have security you sleep at some point.

#36 ·
Speaking of critical thinking, or lack there of, this conversation reminds me that when the fecal matter hits the oscillating blades, the stupid will die quickly. That is all. :shock:

#53 ·
Can you imagine the humiliation at Judgment? "You died HOW!?!?" There were liquor stores, Food markets, armories, gun stores, Wal Marts, Costco outlets... all of which you could have visited well BEFORE this scenario, or try to loot afterwards... and you died trying to loot a STRIP CLUB!?!?"

:vs_laugh: :vs_blush:

#39 ·
By the time I get desperate enough to start looting, everything will pretty much be picked over by those who didn't prepare. I'm sure the titty bars will be dry as a bone long before I get there.

#55 ·
@Slippy I am disappoint that at Slippy's Slits and Tits that the customer doesn't come first. Geez. No wonder you having trouble.
Ya prolly never get kissed first....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.