Jerry Cans - Page 2

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Jerry Cans

This is a discussion on Jerry Cans within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I use the nato spout and it works great. By the way, this is where I got mine and they cost less. https://www.roverparts.com/Parts/GJC...EaAsuIEALw_wcB Same brand, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Jerry Cans

I use the nato spout and it works great.

By the way, this is where I got mine and they cost less.

https://www.roverparts.com/Parts/GJC...EaAsuIEALw_wcB

Same brand, lower price.

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri.14 View Post
    Thanks for the input. Y'all convinced me to NOT buy the HF Cans. Next Question, Nato Spout or some other type ? ( I hate those CARB compliant crap )
    I donít use a spout on anything. I bought a squeeze type fuel priming bulb intended for outboard motors. I hooked up some fuel lines and I siphon everything now. Yes it is a little slower, but I donít spill anything and I donít have to deal with those idiot spouts they require now. One small problem though....... siphoning gas into your vehicle could present a real challenge. I raise my jerry can up on a step ladder to get the necessary height to siphon gas into my SUV. Before, when I had a car, I just threw a rug on the trunk lid and put the gas can there.

Got a link in an email today for Wavian NATO Jerry Cans for $60.
    https://www.theprepperjournal.com/pr...ltiple-colors/

That's currently $20 less than from Wavian directly. Not sure how they're doing it, but there it is.
    Slippy and SGG like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    I don’t use a spout on anything. I bought a squeeze type fuel priming bulb intended for outboard motors. I hooked up some fuel lines and I siphon everything now. Yes it is a little slower, but I don’t spill anything and I don’t have to deal with those idiot spouts they require now. One small problem though....... siphoning gas into your vehicle could present a real challenge. I raise my jerry can up on a step ladder to get the necessary height to siphon gas into my SUV. Before, when I had a car, I just threw a rug on the trunk lid and put the gas can there.

when the 5 gallons gets heavy elevating it on a ladder >>> there's a Terra brand 2AA battery opted transfer pump for under $20 ....
    Chiefster23 likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    when the 5 gallons gets heavy elevating it on a ladder >>> there's a Terra brand 2AA battery opted transfer pump for under $20 ....
    Thanks for the info. I just purchased one. I got the 4 AA battery model. Looks like a real handy piece of equipment when teamed up with rechargable batteries. No more hoising up gas cans.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I just purchased one. I got the 4 AA battery model. Looks like a real handy piece of equipment when teamed up with rechargable batteries. No more hoising up gas cans.

I didn't see a 4AA model >>> it would help doing 3-4 gas cans at one time - I'm looking to the future when I can't heft 40+ lbs anymore without some jeopardy .....
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links